3.88 cumulative 4.0 science with a 34 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clumpofstuff

c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
SDNers with a VS of 9 have gotten into Harvard, so I don't think you have much to worry about, score-wise, in applying to schools in your stats range. You'd do better to put your concern into developing substantive activities so more selective schools will find your application appealing.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDNers with a VS of 9 have gotten into Harvard, so I don't think you have much to worry about, score-wise, in applying to schools in your stats range. You'd do better to put your concern into developing substantive activities so more selective schools will find your application appealing.

I forgot to mention to that I did and am doing research and did a summer fellowship with that
Do you know which schools would be in that score range?
Also what activities?

Download this google spreadsheet, fill in your stats on the proper sheet, and it will tell you schools in your range. Pay attention to the OOS matriculation rate, as all schools won't be reasonable for you to apply to. Research each one carefully on the website and MSAR to be sure you fulfill their requirements and that your ECs suit their missions: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKVGWwobG5GdEx2MjlBTDE0bXFXNGFZczZqYTZKb2c&hl=en_US#gid=0

Thanks