MD 3.89 cGPA, 3.81 sGPA, 510 MCAT, ORM - Help with school list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Azaelea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
NJMS and RWJ accept few OOS applicants with your MCAT score. Other schools where you have a chance for an interview with your stats include:
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
Rochester
GW
Georgetown
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Creighton
Tulane

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for your input! :) I've updated my list with a few of the schools you mentioned. A few of them are a bit too far from home for me, so I'm going to hold off on adding them for now. May I ask where you got your statistics for NJMS and RWJ? I'm worried I'll run into the same mistake as I continue to build my list haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your input! :) I've updated my list with a few of the schools you mentioned. A few of them are a bit too far from home for me, so I'm going to hold off on adding them for now. May I ask where you got your statistics for NJMS and RWJ? I'm worried I'll run into the same mistake as I continue to build my list haha.
The MSAR shows that RWJ matriculated 19 non residents and NJMS only 4 last year. You can be certain that the majority of those small number have some connection to New Jersey (former resident, attended undergraduate school at Rutgers, spouse from NJ, etc.)

Reactions: 1 users
The MSAR shows that RWJ matriculated 19 non residents and NJMS only 4 last year. You can be certain that the majority of those small number have some connection to New Jersey (former resident, attended undergraduate school at Rutgers, spouse from NJ, etc.)

Thanks! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that.

Update and bump!

@Faha would you mind taking a look at my updated list?