3.95 GPA 24 MCAT...Help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread has become so ridiculous, I am laughing as I am reading everyone's replies. You all wouldn't even believe that I'm really a senior in high school.
I truly love how you berated and argued with everyone on this thread for days before that you had a shot at med school because the MCAT doesn't matter and now when you have been made to look like a fool you revive the thread, verbally attack an adcom and then pretend like you are just trolling to try and save face.
People take things so personally on here and do believe anything that is posted on here. LMAO.
I don't believe a single person on this thread believed you at all. Sweet joke bro...
MD acceptances don't come out for another two weeks...
It's called lying

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Yea LMAO. OP, you sure showed all of us. We've been severely swindled.

Seriously, get some friends, kid.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So ready to get banned on here ;)

Sad thing is, I'm guessing you are actually in this situation and not in high school. You have 92 at the end of your name, so perhaps you're a 23 y/o college grad at a dead end. Whatever the reality, I hope you figure out both the situation and your attitude. Good luck.

Reactions: 4 users

Attachments

• 1444002699294.jpg
    1444002699294.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: 1 user
Sad thing is, I'm guessing you are actually in this situation and not in high school. You have 92 at the end of your name, so perhaps you're a 23 y/o college grad at a dead end. Whatever the reality, I hope you figure out both the situation and your attitude. Good luck.

He got a millionaire mind though. It's in the name!

Undergraduate GPA : 3.95
Science GPA : 3.91
Humanities and Arts GPA : 4.00
MCAT : 24 (8/7/9)
500 work hours
200 clinical hours
1000 research hours
have shadowed 3 MD's
have shadowed 1 DO
Great LORS

Schools I am applying to :

Lecom - Erie
Lecom - Brandenton
Burrell (I live in the borderland)
Rocky Vista
ATSU SOMA
PCOM GA

I know there are other schools like VCOM and William Carey that accept lower statistics, but I can't possibly imagine being in literally the middle of nowhere for the next four years and 3 hours from the closest airport.

How do you guys think I will fair with my school list?
VCOM in the middle of nowhere, but you live in the boarderland? Haha that's the middle of nowhere. VCOM-CC and Alburn are both in big cities and super close to others. They don't accept low stats I just got on there with really solid stats for DO.

VCOM in the middle of nowhere, but you live in the boarderland? Haha that's the middle of nowhere. VCOM-CC and Alburn are both in big cities and super close to others. They don't accept low stats I just got on there with really solid stats for DO.
He got banned. No sense replying.