3 days only for unmatched offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayadfree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all of you

I am ayadfree anew. I have crushed Acherman's surgical pathology into 150 pages only!!!!! I email it in exchange of "differential diagnosis in surgical pathology" by Haber do anybody have electronic version if not he/she could make one by scanner & send the copy to me ([email protected])

attached herewith a sample page of crushed Acherman

this offer is valid till 7/september/2005

Members don't see this ad.

ayadfree said:
Hi all of you

I am ayadfree anew. I have crushed Acherman's surgical pathology into 150 pages only!!!!! I email it in exchange of "differential diagnosis in surgical pathology" by Haber do anybody have electronic version if not he/she could make one by scanner & send the copy to me ([email protected])

Do not forget this offer will end in 3 days

Dude, did you smoke a ton of weed and post that? Anyone have a clue what he is saying, how do you crush a 2000 page text into 150 pages?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Clearly, he is on acid. :p

Does anyone even drop acid anymore? Shrooms maybe.

LADoc00 said:
Dude, did you smoke a ton of weed and post that? Anyone have a clue what he is saying, how do you crush a 2000 page text into 150 pages?

tiny babies see Ackerman a giant.

bananaface said:
Yes, they do. Nothing ever goes out. Just cycles.

Ackerman the gohsty giant looks so big only for so small kids.

Wow, after seeing your posts, I can completely understand how you could reduce the verbosity of a large book and make it both smaller and easier to read. How can these small ones not understand this fundamental truth?

LADoc00 said:

because you are too tiny you see ackerman a giant that can not be crushed. ackerman is a collection of verbous phrases and silly wordy sentences. it is no more than a rubbish. when you mature enough & learn English langauge & logic well you will understand how 3000 pages crushed into 150 pages.

ayadfree

MoosePilot said:
Wow, after seeing your posts, I can completely understand how you could reduce the verbosity of a large book and make it both smaller and easier to read. How can these small ones not understand this fundamental truth?

thanks my friend you are wellcomed anytime

LADoc00 said:
Does anyone even drop acid anymore? Shrooms maybe.
because you know nothing then you could not understand how 3000 pages had been crushed into 150 pages.

MoosePilot said:
I too have come to completely understand how he could reduce the verbosity of a large book and make it both smaller and easier to read. It is too bad that people like us, who are not pathologists, are the only ones to see this. Why is it that small, small LADoc00, who as a practicing pathologist is much advanced relative to many of the other posters on this board, including the OP, cannot see this? Perhaps he will log on in the next 3.5 hours and have an epiphany. If not, I hope that he can find comfort in his copy of Haber.

ayadfree said:
Hi all of you

Do not forget this offer will end in 3 days

Try this book DUDE
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...pd_sxp_f/102-2522730-8428157?v=glance&s=books

ayadfree said:
1- just look to the sample page of my summary (ear.pdf) attached with my original post.
2- I have extracted about 1000 redundant phrases from Ackerman & re-phrase them into simpler phrases or just one word
examples:
* "in a small number of cases"--> become "rarely"; "large amount of"--> become "abundant"; "frequently occurring"--> become "frequent" etc.....
* why say "malignant lymphoma", all lymphomas are malignant--> just say lymphoma
* Ackerman describe a lesion as "yellow in color", even the fool knows that "yellow is a color"--> just say yellow; similarly "large in size"-->"large"; "aggressive in nature"-->"aggressive" etc....
* Ackerman often say "it has been reported that..."; omit this phrase, logically if it is not reported from where did Ackerman know, else the mere presence of a statement in Ackerman is a "report"--> so go stariaght forward.

my dear friends, many of textbooks written by "big names" are padded with redundant phrases, do not be a parrot & accept them blindly, just because they are written by "big names"
or as Sir William Osler said "he who follow others see nothing, know nothing"

I do not beg for a book, but I live in a misery -in Iraq- & want my generous friends to help me with Haber "differential diagnosis in surgical pathology" & I will help them with my outlines..

thanks all
ayadfree
It's too bad that your offer expired yesterday. I don't think there is a Cliff's Notes version of Acherman's on the market. :(

bananaface said:
It's too bad that your offer expired yesterday. I don't think there is a Cliff's Notes version of Acherman's on the market. :(

thanks for your interset, my offer is valid till 7/september/2005

bananaface said:
Is that because 3 days to a big person is like 598243658732854773 days to a small person?
plz do not waste time by useless arguments
ayadfree