36Q/3.92 GPA... Suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

816AA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
throwing myself out there...

36Q, 3.92 GPA, decent volunteering, one summer researching, ~150 hours shadowing, decent letters, some athletics

here's the list of schools i'm applying to...

Case
Columbia
Cornell
Drexel
Duke
Emory
GW
Georgetown
Jefferson
Hopkins
Mt. Sinai
NYU
Northwestern
PSU
Temple
OSU
U Chicago
U Michigan
U Penn
U Pitt
UVA
Vanderbuilt

any suggestions you guys have would be great, i'm not really sure if i should feel confident about this list

bonus points if you guess my undergrad university

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
throwing myself out there...

36Q (12,12,12), 3.92 cum GPA (3.92 science, 3.95 non sci), decent volunteering, one summer researching at einstein, ~150 hours shadowing, decent letters, some athletics (club stuff only), pennsylvania resident

here's the list of schools i'm applying to...

Case
Columbia
Cornell
Drexel
Duke
Emory
GW
Georgetown
Jefferson
Hopkins
Mt. Sinai
NYU
Northwestern
PSU
Temple
OSU
U Chicago
U Michigan
U Penn
U Pitt
UVA
Vanderbuilt

any suggestions you guys have would be great, i'm not really sure if i should feel confident about this list... as a final question, would it be a serious problem if i submit most of my secondaries in early sept (i'll be in africa for august on a service trip)?

bonus points if you guess my undergrad university

The list looks reasonable, although you seem to have like half of the top tier haha. But sure why not, you have good numbers. Your research is below average though (especially in terms of top tier schools) so that will be the reason you don't get into some of those.

Submitting in September is fine for you.

Undergrad university: U Penn

wrong undergrad, but bonus points anyway for eery speed

Members don't see this ad :)
not from a buckeye, at least

haha u dont like buckeyes!! that means ur michigan right? lol. i think its the wolverines lol. bah my bf would know this!

Looks fine to me. Your safeties look like: Temple, PSU, Drexel, GW/GU. You should get in somewhere, and with your good scores applying high tiers is fine. But like Camaras said, your research, or lack of might hurt you.