3rd quartile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

interpreter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone out there this year who matched in derm 1st time around who is in the 3rd quartile of their med school class. Please post so I can assess my chances. Also tell about your other stats:

1. step 1 score
2. med school rank (top 10, top 25, top 40, etc.)
3. honors in im, surgery, peds
4. publications (abstracts, case reports, book chapters, research paper, etc.)
5. do you feel your LOR was especially good or pretty generic?

Thanks for helping me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Is there anyone out there this year who matched in derm 1st time around who is in the 3rd quartile of their med school class. Please post so I can assess my chances. Also tell about your other stats:

1. step 1 score

Thanks for helping me.

IMO threads like this are pretty useless. You should post your stats in the WAMC thread and see what others think about your chances.

Hi,

1. step 1 score

Thanks for helping me.

I'd have to agree with fireitup. Being in the 3rd quartile of your class isn't a good start. It would probably be of greater use for you to post in the What Are My Chances sticky and we can assess your chances there.

Hi,

1. step 1 score

Thanks for helping me.