3rd year rotation: Adena Hospital Chillicothe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

World's Tallest Doctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone has done a 3rd year rotation here and what their experience was like here? And do you recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming you're from LECOM?

Chillicothe only takes two people a year, I think, so your chances of finding a LECOMer who went there on SDN aren't great. You might have more luck on your class Facebook or the 3rd/4th year giant Facebook group.

Chillicothe only takes two people a year, I think, so your chances of finding a LECOMer who went there on SDN aren't great. You might have more luck on your class Facebook or the 3rd/4th year giant Facebook group.
Heard from classmates its a nice hospital to do rotations at, as its very new and shiny. Its in Chillicothe which is pretty rural feeling with not a whole lot to do. Columbus is about an hour away for entertainment and I know some people that live in Columbus and commute down.

Haha yea I am, I've tried posting but no luck.