4 weeks to step 1!!!final prep advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Annabelle27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
any advice on what should be focussed the last 4wks to test??and also how to space the nbmes??i have 13,15,16 left
right now doing Fa+UW+Uw notes and some readings for weak areas.
Also how should i space my day ,btw reading and doing questions??
And also how many hours should i be putting in to hit target!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

any advice on what should be focussed the last 4wks to test??and also how to space the nbmes??i have 13,15,16 left
right now doing Fa+UW+Uw notes and some readings for weak areas.
Also how should i space my day ,btw reading and doing questions??
And also how many hours should i be putting in to hit target!!!!

NBMEs: One per week.

Morning/early afternoon: 4 randomized blocks of UW.
Afternoon: 1-2 chapters of Pathoma (aim for 2 full passes before your exam). If you haven't done pathoma yet, get it.
Evening: First Aid.

This should take you to your test date.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is my 4th round mid way now with Uworld,i kind of know almost all the answers,so just need to review my wrongs and go through notes again,and make sure to go through all the imp info once again

Thanx dart,roughly how many hours should i be putting in to finish accrding to the schedule!!

According to what schedule? There's no such thing as "finished." If you're able to do everything on my list, you might finish in 6 hours, and it might take 12. Everyone works at a different pace.

thanx,yah i have heard ppl say they do like 12hrs close to test so was wondering,yah i know ther is no like written schedule as such and we move accrding to how it goes....Thanx tantacles