40+ MCAT Scorers: How Did You Do It?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PakiMDDreamer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What companies/tutoring services helped you really stand out???

Any unusual snacks or rituals???

How long did you study? What were your schedules like for studying???

Mostly material studying or lots or practice tests???

Members don't see this ad.

Check the MCAT forum, there is a whole thread with high scores telling you how they prepared.

Reactions: 1 users

Most people with 40s just seem to get the material and be really good standardized test takers. if you look at their score break down on FLs you'll see they started really high (like 36 on AAMC FL 3) and did even better. Plus their is advice is mostly very general and similar to what others with lower scores do (e.g., picking SN2 schedule or using one particular resource). I don't think there's any magical one way ticket to getting a 40 except really sharpening your critical thinking and intensive rapid fire memorization skills. Some of it is also pretty damn innate based off of the way you learn and do things (you'll notice that based off of the trend I mentioned earlier about the usual 40+ test takers). It can also be affected by the undergrad education you had: did you go to a school that shoved memorization down your throat so you had to memorize every small detail or did you go to harvard or columbia, where it becomes less about grades and more about actually learning about exploring your intellectual capabilities? If it's the latter you'd probably do better. Personally though, I've done the princeton review 36+ score question book and the questions weren't that much different from regular questions. I'm no 40+ student and I went through every resource around and reviewed each mistake problem, but that didn't get me in the 40s, hell on the real test highest I got was a ****ing 29.

Asking for special techniques to get a 40 is like asking how you can shoot hops like Lebron james when you only have a chance of being a decent b-ball player.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Take your classes seriously throughout highschool/undergrad, find science genuinely fascinating, and take a prep course/study full time if possible.

That's all I did, along with getting lucky on my test day :)

I didn't take the MCAT yet, but I cannot emphasize this enough. Develop mastery over the material when you are taking the class. Do not merely go for the A. It makes reviewing so much easier.

If you have already taken all your prereqs and are about to get started with preparing for the MCAT, then just power through. Not much left to do.

Last edited:
Even though many ppl might not believe this, if you have read a lot of books since you were a kid, you should get a very good score without studying much. Maybe I am over-generalizing, but 3 friends of mine who LOVE TO READ BOOKS got 38+ (one got 41).. They studied only for 2~3 weeks... So yeah.. I shouldve listened to my parents when they told me to read books to be successful.. lol

Reactions: 5 users

I guess my question(s) were pretty stupid to ask in the first place, but I'm just getting my feet wet. I'm going to take the new MCAT and only have physics left to take. Plan to test May/April.

But WHY in god's name would somebody follow some ridiculously detailed plan like the SN2 whatever plan? When that person clearly made it with personal talent/skill/preference in mind when studying?

I think I'd waste more time trying to understand the details of it than I would if I created my own plan.
Just seems pretty ridiculous.

Even though many ppl might not believe this, if you have read a lot of books since you were a kid, you should get a very good score without studying much. Maybe I am over-generalizing, but 3 friends of mine who LOVE TO READ BOOKS got 38+ (one got 41).. They studied only for 2~3 weeks... So yeah.. I shouldve listened to my parents when they told me to read books to be successful.. lol

I can understand how this may be true, but how does that help me now as a junior in college...

I'll tell my kids I guess???? -_____-

I can understand how this may be true, but how does that help me now as a junior in college...

I'll tell my kids I guess???? -_____-
The reading habit is really helpful in so many ways. Just because you're a junior now and may not be a strong reader doesn't mean you can't start now.

I remember once, when my grandmother was in the hospital, one of her doctors came in and instead of talking about some test result or some treatment, started a lively conversation about some historical fiction book he was reading. My grandmother loved it and after he left gushed to me something like, "what a smart doctor…." He actually hadn't done anything medical, but that lively conversation perked her up so much; it was very healing.

I love to read, I mean really love to read. Just a few years ago, I wrote down every book I read. I read about 170 books that year, mostly non-fiction

I did not get even close to what your friends did.

I love to read, I mean really love to read. Just a few years ago, I wrote down every book I read. I read about 170 books that year, mostly non-fiction

I did not get even close to what your friends did.

170 books are not even close to what my friends have read. They read about 2-3 books per week.. FOR FUN.... They have done that since they were in elementary schools..

I guess my question(s) were pretty stupid to ask in the first place, but I'm just getting my feet wet. I'm going to take the new MCAT and only have physics left to take. Plan to test May/April.

But WHY in god's name would somebody follow some ridiculously detailed plan like the SN2 whatever plan? When that person clearly made it with personal talent/skill/preference in mind when studying?

I think I'd waste more time trying to understand the details of it than I would if I created my own plan.

It works for some people.

The SN2 plan did not even remotely close work for me. My scores actually dropped when following that plan probably due to burn out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Asking a 40+ scorer how they did it is almost synonymous with walking up to kobe bryant and asking, "hey man, how you ball so hard?" He could tell you exactly how he did it, but are you going to be able to emulate that? Slim chance. A 35,36 mcat won't really close any doors for you, but asking for 40+ is just being a stat *****…jeesh:eyebrow:

Reactions: 1 user
Asking a 40+ scorer how they did it is almost synonymous with walking up to kobe bryant and asking, "hey man, how you ball so hard?" He could tell you exactly how he did it, but are you going to be able to emulate that? Slim chance. A 35,36 mcat won't really close any doors for you, but asking for 40+ is just being a stat *****…jeesh:eyebrow:

figured somebody would respond like this :unsure: Congrats on being the first person to call me out, hope you feel good about it.

I'm just aiming for the best, nothing wrong with that. I think a high MCAT score is less likely to bring complete rejection than a 4.0 GPA. There are many ways to get As...but everyone is on the same playing field for the MCAT.

I'm aiming to avoid rejection, don't criticize. I'm a stats ***** and proud. Does not mean that is my only angle i'm working on for admission. Jeesh. :stop:

In all honesty. It depends on you.

As others have said, no one knows you better than yourself.
There really is no (Insert plan here for a 40+)
Its all relative. I may be awesome at taking tests etc. whereas someone else may struggle etc.
Or someone might have to review a lot more. (I wasn't taught fluids or solids, Srs I taught myself those more or less)

I think good advice is to print out the MCAT outlines. Highlight whatever you are deficient in and Study those concepts while briefly going over what you do know.
Then another thing is practice tests. I am alarmed by the amount of people I know that take the MCAT without taking a practice test. It is quite scary.

I started out getting a 28 on AAMC 3 but then quickly rose to 35+ from just learning the format of the exam itself.
Getting a 40+ will most likely come down to luck at the point.

Either way Good luck!! Shoot for the stars. I'll be happy with anything above a 30.

let me prepare you to my answer: It is my guess, only a guess, a hypothesis, it's like a meat, you have to cook it first, you know what I mean?!

When you have pain, something happens to you and you don't express your pain openly, this pain finds new ways to express itself, it transforms into new sources of pain like: failure in MCAT, failure in this and that, from small things to big ones. Solution: find new ways to express your pain, pray God, remember him so that you will open windows for the happiness to enter your heart.

170 books are not even close to what my friends have read. They read about 2-3 books per week.. FOR FUN.... They have done that since they were in elementary schools..
170 books is certainly "even close to what your friends have read." You realize that 2-3 books per week for a year is 104-156 books in a year, so in fact, 170 books is even more than your friends appear to have read, not less, much less "much less". Just saying...
In all honesty. It depends on you.

As others have said, no one knows you better than yourself.
There really is no (Insert plan here for a 40+)
Its all relative. I may be awesome at taking tests etc. whereas someone else may struggle etc.
Or someone might have to review a lot more. (I wasn't taught fluids or solids, Srs I taught myself those more or less)

I think good advice is to print out the MCAT outlines. Highlight whatever you are deficient in and Study those concepts while briefly going over what you do know.
Then another thing is practice tests. I am alarmed by the amount of people I know that take the MCAT without taking a practice test. It is quite scary.

I started out getting a 28 on AAMC 3 but then quickly rose to 35+ from just learning the format of the exam itself.
Getting a 40+ will most likely come down to luck at the point.

Either way Good luck!! Shoot for the stars. I'll be happy with anything above a 30.
Did you end up getting 40 on the MCAT? When did you get that 28 on AAMC3? How long did you study, and was that score before or after content review (if you did that at all)?

I agree with that, but the commitment these athletes put in is absurd. I read articles over and over about how Kobe will put in 10 hours of practice in daily, even during the Olympic runs where the U.S. is extremely favored by a long shot (except against Spain). Even though he knows he is one of the best players in the game, he still puts in more hours than everybody and does not get lazy.

I think it works the same way. I agree that getting a 40+ has a lot to do with natural intelligence - it makes it somewhat easier to get. But from the threads I have seen, these guys are ridiculously smart, but they don't get lazy and instead put in those 6-8 hour days for months and just murder the exam. It is easy to get burned out with so much studying, but I am sure if you stick through with it and put in 8 hours (of solid studying) a day for a long period of time you can reach those stats.

170 books is certainly "even close to what your friends have read." You realize that 2-3 books per week for a year is 104-156 books in a year, so in fact, 170 books is even more than your friends appear to have read, not less, much less "much less". Just saying...

I think you dont know the meaning of "have read".

I think you dont know the meaning of "have read".
Snarky comments aren't necessary. I obviously meant that the rate at which that guy reads at least rivals the amount that your friends read. You said that your friends read at a rate of 2-3 books per week, which comes out to a total of 104-156 per year, which is obviously comparable to the 170 books that guy read in a single year (he arbitrarily decided to count how many books he read in a single year), and therefore is at least good enough to count for "close to what your friends read."

Last edited:
Snarky comments aren't necessary. I obviously meant that the rate at which that guy reads at least rivals the amount that your friends read. You said that your friends read at a rate of 2-3 books per week, which comes out to a total of 104-156 per year, which is obviously comparable to the 170 books that guy read in a single year (he arbitrarily decided to count how many books he read in a single year), and therefore is at least good enough to count for "close to what your friends read."

I assumed the other poster thought my numbers included college books, books for work, study books, etc which they didn't.

I actually really did ponder how much I read on average since my partner and family always make fun of my huge library and the fact I read quickly (2500 wpm, roughly 90% comprehension rate). One time, they asked how many books I read in a year, I said "I don't know" and decided Jan 1 of the following year I was going to keep track. And in 2008, I read 179 books... for fun. Mostly non-fiction. There were a few low reading level books but they were the exception and not the rule. If it was required reading for something, it wasn't counted. The next year was 150.

When I was in graduate school reading 10 books or more a week cover-to-cover was not unusual.

I assumed the other poster thought my numbers included college books, books for work, study books, etc which they didn't.

I actually really did ponder how much I read on average since my partner and family always make fun of my huge library and the fact I read quickly (2500 wpm, roughly 90% comprehension rate). One time, they asked how many books I read in a year, I said "I don't know" and decided Jan 1 of the following year I was going to keep track. And in 2008, I read 179 books... for fun. Mostly non-fiction. There were a few low reading level books but they were the exception and not the rule. If it was required reading for something, it wasn't counted. The next year was 150.

When I was in graduate school reading 10 books or more a week cover-to-cover was not unusual.
That's what I call a lot of reading. 2500 WPM! Wow! I was just talking about book reading habits with a friend last night. We saw a pretty great movie, and agreed that the end of it inspired a similar feeling to one that you might get when you are wrapping up a really good book - you don't want it to end. You ever get that feeling? What were some of your favorites, as such a veteran reader?

2500?! Isn't that extreme speed reading? I know its possible but I did not think it was possible with 90% comprehension. When you took your MCAT verbal, could you have finished it within 20 minutes?

That's what I call a lot of reading. 2500 WPM! Wow! I was just talking about book reading habits with a friend last night. We saw a pretty great movie, and agreed that the end of it inspired a similar feeling to one that you might get when you are wrapping up a really good book - you don't want it to end. You ever get that feeling? What were some of your favorites, as such a veteran reader?

It's funny that I didn't realize I was reading so fast. I had been tested when I was in middle school and I was 750 wpm with an 85% accuracy. I went into my speed reading test hoping that I'd get 1000 wpm. Nearly fell off my car when the results came back.

Oh I get that feeling believe me!

For science fiction, I have a real fondness for the Xenogenesis series by Octavia Butler. There were only three books and I purchased the 3 in 1 volume when I was in elementary school, but I didn't get around to reading it until I was in high school which is probably the better time to read it since it talks about some very adult topics (gender, sex, polyamourous families, etc). I think I was so tied up emotionally with the character of Nikanj that "it" ranks as one of my favourite characters in any book I've ever read. Despite it being an alien, it made me (as a transgendered person) feel not so alone anymore.

Also laugh if you will, but I like Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. I'm a huge vampire fan and read the first four books in a month (at the time there were only 4 books). I scared my father once, I had never been to New Orleans before but walked around it like I had lived there my whole life. "Where on earth did you learn this??" "Ummm... Louis and Lestat?" She has another book in the series coming out in a few months, I have to remember to preorder it.

My favourite non-fiction writers are Asimov (he wrote on everything!), Hawking of course for physics, Oliver Sacks for neuro.

Humour in general: most recent acquisition was the "Hyperbole and a Half" book which is good thought you can get it off the blog.

Medical humour: I want to marry Oscar London who wrote "Kill as few patients as possible" I have a few other books of his.

Another favourite is "What language does your patient hurt in?" which I think should be required reading for every physician.

Give me subjects and I can make book recommendations all day!

2500?! Isn't that extreme speed reading? I know its possible but I did not think it was possible with 90% comprehension. When you took your MCAT verbal, could you have finished it within 20 minutes?

There is someone who reads ten times the speed I do. I actually never considered myself a speed reader as I never took a class in it. It just developed normally with lots of practice.

I was completing them in about 25 or so minutes when I was originally practicing. I scored 9s on the practice tests. So I said well maybe if I slow down to a normal speed I will do better... no a 9 on the real thing. The only thing I learned is that there is an 80% chance that I am bringing in outside knowledge which is slipping up my score. As when I do the breakdown of what I was getting wrong, that is roughly how I was screwing up.

Too much knowledge does not do a body good. ;)

It's funny that I didn't realize I was reading so fast. I had been tested when I was in middle school and I was 750 wpm with an 85% accuracy. I went into my speed reading test hoping that I'd get 1000 wpm. Nearly fell off my car when the results came back.

Oh I get that feeling believe me!

For science fiction, I have a real fondness for the Xenogenesis series by Octavia Butler. There were only three books and I purchased the 3 in 1 volume when I was in elementary school, but I didn't get around to reading it until I was in high school which is probably the better time to read it since it talks about some very adult topics (gender, sex, polyamourous families, etc). I think I was so tied up emotionally with the character of Nikanj that "it" ranks as one of my favourite characters in any book I've ever read. Despite it being an alien, it made me (as a transgendered person) feel not so alone anymore.

Also laugh if you will, but I like Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. I'm a huge vampire fan and read the first four books in a month (at the time there were only 4 books). I scared my father once, I had never been to New Orleans before but walked around it like I had lived there my whole life. "Where on earth did you learn this??" "Ummm... Louis and Lestat?" She has another book in the series coming out in a few months, I have to remember to preorder it.

My favourite non-fiction writers are Asimov (he wrote on everything!), Hawking of course for physics, Oliver Sacks for neuro.

Humour in general: most recent acquisition was the "Hyperbole and a Half" book which is good thought you can get it off the blog.

Medical humour: I want to marry Oscar London who wrote "Kill as few patients as possible" I have a few other books of his.

Another favourite is "What language does your patient hurt in?" which I think should be required reading for every physician.

Give me subjects and I can make book recommendations all day!
I think Oliver Sacks's The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat sounds interesting. Have you read any of the classic novels? Were any of them thoroughly engaging?

I think Oliver Sacks's The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat sounds interesting. Have you read any of the classic novels? Were any of them thoroughly engaging?

I've read that book, it was good like most of his books. Sacks has some weird cases. I am not sure he has a bad book.

Hmmm... favourite classic novels. I've read a decent amount of novels, most of the classics I'm not huge on but that might be because of my personality and interests. I tend to lean towards science fiction/horror/weird instead of war or romance. Never give me things like Hemingway or else I WILL cut you.

I liked Dracula although it felt very slow, but then I was also reading it when I was 11... the unabridged version. Frankenstein was also interesting but slow. Luckily there are abridged versions. That is how I would do Frankenstein again.

Some classic novels that I enjoyed were: Picture of Dorian Grey, Time Machine, Scarlet Letter, Island of Doctor Moreau (short but pretty weird), Aenid, Beowulf (the Penguin verse translation, the others are crap), Metamorphosis by Kafka. Most of those are not terribly long. I'm convinced people of yesteryear had a short attention span.

Favourite "classic" play : MacBeth and despite my theater/medieval studies history, I am not big on Shakespeare. This one I like though.

Other miscellaneous "classics" but not necessarily novels : Republic by Plato, Symposium by Plato. I actually just love Plato for some reason but if someone asks for philosophy, I normally give one of those two as a recommendation. Republic would be better for critical thinking for the MCAT.

Classic novel that I've read part of and really want to finish one day : Lord of the flies

Book that I thought I would like but didn't: 1984 (it ended up making me paranoid about EVERYTHING)

Some classics that are sitting on my kindle just waiting for time to start them : Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Varney the Vampire, Lost World (Arthur Conan Doyle), Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, Last of the Mohicans (I blame MASH for that one.)

I've read that book, it was good like most of his books. Sacks has some weird cases. I am not sure he has a bad book.

Hmmm... favourite classic novels. I've read a decent amount of novels, most of the classics I'm not huge on but that might be because of my personality and interests. I tend to lean towards science fiction/horror/weird instead of war or romance. Never give me things like Hemingway or else I WILL cut you.

I liked Dracula although it felt very slow, but then I was also reading it when I was 11... the unabridged version. Frankenstein was also interesting but slow. Luckily there are abridged versions. That is how I would do Frankenstein again.

Some classic novels that I enjoyed were: Picture of Dorian Grey, Time Machine, Scarlet Letter, Island of Doctor Moreau (short but pretty weird), Aenid, Beowulf (the Penguin verse translation, the others are crap), Metamorphosis by Kafka. Most of those are not terribly long. I'm convinced people of yesteryear had a short attention span.

Favourite "classic" play : MacBeth and despite my theater/medieval studies history, I am not big on Shakespeare. This one I like though.

Other miscellaneous "classics" but not necessarily novels : Republic by Plato, Symposium by Plato. I actually just love Plato for some reason but if someone asks for philosophy, I normally give one of those two as a recommendation. Republic would be better for critical thinking for the MCAT.

Classic novel that I've read part of and really want to finish one day : Lord of the flies

Book that I thought I would like but didn't: 1984 (it ended up making me paranoid about EVERYTHING)

Some classics that are sitting on my kindle just waiting for time to start them : Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Varney the Vampire, Lost World (Arthur Conan Doyle), Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, Last of the Mohicans (I blame MASH for that one.)
I'm glad you recommend Plato's Republic, as I bought that book and plan to read it within the next year or so. I'm surprised that you are claiming people of the past had a shorter attention span than the people of our internet-infested age. I think it is more common to have the opposing view. Excellent reply, thank you!

I'm glad you recommend Plato's Republic, as I bought that book and plan to read it within the next year or so. I'm surprised that you are claiming people of the past had a shorter attention span than the people of our internet-infested age. I think it is more common to have the opposing view. Excellent reply, thank you!

You're very welcome.

Republic is great.

The reason I wonder if people of the past had a shorter attention span is simply because some of these great classic works are really small. Legend of Sleepy Hollow on my Kindle is less than 70 pages. Symposium also very small. I read all of Island of Doctor Moreau while waiting for a class. Maybe 30 minutes is what it too me to read? That included me going... "Wait... what??" And having to reread. Time Machine wasn't too big either. Lots of Jules Verne is pretty small.

I would recommend trying to understand topics rather than memorizing facts. If you have a good grasp of the material from your coursework you shouldn't have to spend too much time studying. I spent about 6-8hrs per week for the two months leading up to my exam. I pretty much just read through the EK books twice for each subject and felt confident in my understanding of the material. AAMC 11 is a pretty good practice exam to gauge how you will perform on the actual test.

I think this thread has it pretty spot on. I scored a 40. I think a 40+ score is a combination of things, and it's not something that you can prepare for with a normal course of MCAT studying. It's doing well in courses from high school through college, having a genuine interest in science, and making the effort to understand concepts intuitively in your classes. In terms of studying, I read and took notes on all the Berkeley Review books for science, did all the practice questions, and took 5 full length AAMC tests. That definitely did help my scores... I had a few passages on my MCAT that I never learned in courses, and that I wouldn't have done well on at all without the comprehensive reviews in BK Review. I think the last factor is just being good at standardized tests, which is also a skill built up through school and a lot of practice/effort on AP, SAT, and school exams. Finally, a good breakfast, sleep, pump up music and encouraging mantras definitely helped me on exam day.

Incidentally I barely did any verbal prep, since I ran out of time and wasn't really sure how, and I did worst on this section (14 PS 11 VR 15 BS). But verbal has always been my weak point, and I'm not sure that a lot of prep would have made a significant difference. Honestly, I didn't really go up that much from when I hadn't prepped at all (AAMC 3 = 38 with partial prep), but I'm still glad I did it.

@luxitas11 hoooly **** you STARTED at a 38. that's incredible. good for you. from your username I'm guessing you're a fellow Yalie? if so let's get coffee sometime haha and talk about all this good stuff

@luxitas11 hoooly **** you STARTED at a 38. that's incredible. good for you. from your username I'm guessing you're a fellow Yalie? if so let's get coffee sometime haha and talk about all this good stuff

If you take your full lengths at the end of your content review, it shouldn't be a surprise if your first full length is near your last full length. Many people use the actual full lengths as the bulk of their studying while others use it to test their abilities, learn some test nuances, and identify last minute weaknesses. A 38 on the AAMC 3 isn't unusual for someone who scored a 40 on the actual one.

I started taking full lengths in the middle of my content review. The best I can say about my experience is that I was definitely glad to have studied a lot, and it definitely helped, although I'm not sure it actually increased my score very much. But it probably accounted for the low variance in my practice scores, and the fact that they pretty perfectly predicted my real score. I was getting about six or so questions wrong on each test, and at that point it was more a function of not being able to avoid making 3 or so stupid mistakes, and just disagreeing with the answer on a few verbal questions/thinking they were subjective. I never quite understood how to be a verbal ninja.

It's only ridiculous if you don't make it work for you. The plan is designed for a particular learning style but I think anyone can benefit from the content being laid out as it is.

Also, the EK 1001 series gets a lot of hate but I think it helps with nailing down concepts and making them come to your head faster. Personally, I took out the re-reading of chapters and replaced it with going over notes and flashcards. Also, I do a post game analysis at the end of every week and constantly try to as many questions as I can.

The plan has flaws because any plan that's that made to work for you will have flaws.

If you take your full lengths at the end of your content review, it shouldn't be a surprise if your first full length is near your last full length. Many people use the actual full lengths as the bulk of their studying while others use it to test their abilities, learn some test nuances, and identify last minute weaknesses. A 38 on the AAMC 3 isn't unusual for someone who scored a 40 on the actual one.

ok i see. i was planning that i would take a full-length on day 1 as a diagnostic.. and if that is a 38 (or well whatever the equivalent on the new exam is) i would be absolutely psyched haha. although i do hope to do well on verbal from the start since there's no content needed there

ok i see. i was planning that i would take a full-length on day 1 as a diagnostic.. and if that is a 38 (or well whatever the equivalent on the new exam is) i would be absolutely psyched haha. although i do hope to do well on verbal from the start since there's no content needed there

A diagnostic is absolutely pointless before content review, since you know you're going to do bad without content review.

A diagnostic is absolutely pointless before content review, since you know you're going to do bad without content review.

Hmm really? I mean yeah I figured I'd do generally poorly but probably more poorly on some things than others and could thus target studying to make sure I cover my weaknesses. Also I'll be coming right off physics, orgo, biochem, and psych at the end of next semester so it's not like I'm not going to have content.. it's mostly the bio from last year that'll be rusty

Right...and 2.5*52 = 130 books in a year.

You don't need 2500 for that. I'm only around 700 and I finish VR with 15-20min to spare.

Hmm really? I mean yeah I figured I'd do generally poorly but probably more poorly on some things than others and could thus target studying to make sure I cover my weaknesses. Also I'll be coming right off physics, orgo, biochem, and psych at the end of next semester so it's not like I'm not going to have content.. it's mostly the bio from last year that'll be rusty

You can take any old "diagnostic" not related to the AAMC for that. The official tests are only useful for their predictive power if you have done all your content review.

ok so you're saying just take a kaplan or whatever full length at the start and save the AAMC for close to the end?

I'm new to this whole thing and have a lot of questions lol