48 Hour Crew Checking In

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JLT223

DMD
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Buckle up folks! Going to be a long two days.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 16 users
did you really have to?

Reactions: 1 users
This song has taken a whole new meaning... I'm not even joking, the lyrics are perfect

I'm just hoping that a dental school will be singing it to me on Tuesday haha

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why would you post this? Look what you've done to me.
tumblr_ltp95sYXoT1qgepgfo1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 users
I've been over eating due to anxiety and anticipation and I've been farting like a beast lately. Like my cat dives under the bed in response.

I've been over eating due to anxiety and anticipation and I've been farting like a beast lately. Like my cat dives under the bed in response.
I swear people on SDN keep posting such personal bodily changes due to the stress of this cycle... I'm praying for you guys haha. And your cat. Poor thing.

Reactions: 8 users
I swear people on SDN keep posting such personal bodily changes due to the stress of this cycle... I'm praying for you guys haha. And your cat. Poor thing.

they're very hard and resounding farts.

@Weakfart is going to be jealous

Reactions: 2 users
Keep your hopes up guys, I'm sure a lot of you guys are gonna get into some great schools. :)

I know it's difficult but make sure you still live a life these next two days.. time is precious and time off is even more precious... it's not worth spending the next 47 hours on SDN like me hahaha...........

Reactions: 1 user
I've gotten to the point of cooking gourtmet meals for my shepherd to keep my mind off

I've gotten to the point of cooking gourtmet meals for my shepherd to keep my mind off

A true sacrifice fitting for the man's best friend. I don't even know how many yogurt treats I gave my schnauzer recently haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Hard. Only after chipotle bowl days

not hard enough apparently, you need to binge on chipotle for weeks and hold them in before releasing a gigantic one

just lol if your farts don't give elder japanese people flashbacks

I see I have been summoned? My gas has been unreal though.

you need to reach an elite level of farting like the japanese samurais did:

japanese-fart-battle-flying-tree-1024x682.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
If NASA can't detect the radioactive remnants of your farts by the year 3077, then its game over.

I've gained 10 lbs since june 1st. How's that? 2 more days? It's ok, i'lleat my stress away

Only food understands my struggles

Keep your hopes up guys, I'm sure a lot of you guys are gonna get into some great schools. :)

I know it's difficult but make sure you still live a life these next two days.. time is precious and time off is even more precious... it's not worth spending the next 47 hours on SDN like me hahaha...........
Luckily I have work the next two days to keep my mind off of this. Unfortunately I have a week off starting Tuesday so if I don't hear good news it could be a long week!

I'm getting pizza and dairy queen

Is anyone else practicing your "thank you for the acceptance speech" during that 5am wake up call?

kanye-west-and-taylor-swift.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Can someone explain what this 48 hours thing is about? Newb here.

Can someone explain what this 48 hours thing is about? Newb here.

Everyone on this forum, in 48 hours, will either be happy drunk or sad drunk.

Reactions: 13 users
I'm already reloading my email constantly.

Everyone on this forum, in 48 hours, will either be happy drunk or sad drunk.

Haha ok. I was under the impression that acceptances/rejections were sent out over the course of a few months, but it seems like there is a LOT of weight on dec. 1

Haha ok. I was under the impression that acceptances/rejections were sent out over the course of a few months, but it seems like there is a LOT of weight on dec. 1
They are sent over the next couple of months. The first admissions decisions will be made on December 1st though.

So... yeah my fart game has been real this Thanksgiving. Thank goodness my dog has stinky a** farts so I can blame her.

Do we need a speech or can a simple thank you suffice?

definitely need a speech. So motivational that the director of admissions will be doing pushups at the end of the phone call. I'm going to end with " and that sir, is why I want to be KING OF THE PIRATES!!!!!!!!"

definitely need a speech. So motivational that the director of admissions will be doing pushups at the end of the phone call. I'm going to end with " and that sir, is why I want to be KING OF THE PIRATES!!!!!!!!"
Got it. Will work on it asap!

This has been the longest weekend ever!

Reactions: 6 users
I have an exam tomorrow and I can't even

I have personally avoided the anxiety by binging on fallout 4 and beer. But I have school tomorrow during which I might turn into Tweak

Tweek_Tweak.png