DAT 5 DAT Practice Tests (full length), 2000+ DAT Sample Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We thought that it would be ready much earlier but we are finally done! So here is the update:

• 1 free mini DAT (1/3 length sampler)
  • 4 DAT books (1408 pages in color; 14 lbs!)
  • 5 DAT Practice Tests (full length: 2 GS + 3 TopScore)
  • 12 NS DVDs + MP3s
  • 2000+ DAT Sample Questions (in the books + online)

FYI: our 4 books contain more than 400 pages more content than our MCAT books so we cover all subjects that are on the DAT that are not part of an MCAT review. There are many important DAT topics that are either not on the MCAT or are so rare as MCAT questions that the topics are not properly covered in MCAT books. Here is a partial list: photosynthesis and plant biology, cladistics, genetic technology, animal behavior and learning, population and community ecology, ecosystems, social behaviors of animals, general chemistry laboratory techniques and glassware, alkene, alkyne, ether and aromatic chemistry, multi-step organic syntheses, etc. The Gold Standard DAT books were designed specifically for the DAT so all ADA topics are presented in color followed by chapter review questions, answers and explanations. DAT sample questions are in the book and online; full-length practice tests are online with the same formatting as the real exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Been very interested in purchasing your books. Problem is I don't see any reviews about them which is a slight turn off as I don't want to be the first and take a chance wasting the little budget I have to do well on this exam.

I see Barnes and noble selling it, but they are not sold in store as I would have loved to see the book before purchasing it rather than just purchasing it online without seeing.

Last edited:
Good point! These books are 1st edition and published just a couple of months ago. It will take time for reviews to come and you might be one of the first to write one!

Amazon does have a Look Inside feature and if you click on any of the books on our website (www.dat-prep.com), you can see close ups of many pages. You will quickly notice that the quality of the pages and design is a big step beyond any other company. Also, the sheer amount of material, over 1400 pages and over 2000 practice problems (and growing), is far beyond what is out there.

By the way, we also have a free mini DAT on our website which you can always try just to see the quality of the questions and interface.

Good luck!