5 more weeks till dec 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't eat can't sleep, not cool

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm either going to cry from happiness in one week or cry from sadness.

Either one :rofl:

Can't sleep :(

Can't eat can't sleep, not cool

I got gastritis

Wow....who'd have thought that hearing from dental schools was comparable to an insomnia/nausea/tear-inducing norovirus.

I jest in good fun, my fellow pre-dents. You guys will do just fine! I completely understand what you're going through. Good luck through the next week of torture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my period two weeks early...
I went to my doctor and she asked me if I'm under stress that may cause hormonal changes?
Yep.

Reactions: 13 users
I went to my doctor and she asked me if I'm under stress that may cause hormonal changes?
Yep.

;) everything will be good. dont stress "THAT much" to cause hormonal changes.

Reactions: 2 users
Yep.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25260-1411399103-7.gif

Yep.

Well. My gf's is two weeks late so............................................................................... I may have a whole 'nother problem coming up.

Reactions: 18 users
I got gastritis
Omg me too. I went to my doctor with so many health problems thinking I was dying and apparently they're all from stress. She said I need to look into starting yoga...
Now I have to go to a gastroenterologist to see if my gastritis is actually an ulcer.

Dental school should be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Checked AADSAS and my email today. Couldn't tell you why other than it just felt wrong not to.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!! Eat your stresses away today!

I've been unsuccessfully digging around in old threads looking for the answer, but do many schools issue a Dec. 1rst acceptance without the "check back Dec. 1rst" status change a few days beforehand?

I've been unsuccessfully digging around in old threads looking for the answer, but do many schools issue a Dec. 1rst acceptance without the "check back Dec. 1rst" status change a few days beforehand?

From what I gather, not many schools this year have changed their status on AADSAS yet from "invited to interviews" to "check back on Dec 1". So it probably doesn't speak much to your chance of getting accepted. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

It's probably been hectic because many schools have been backed up. If I had to guess, I'd say that they'll either change on Monday to "check back" or not at all

Only Nova changed it on my list

I have a interview on dec 1st. I don't know... :thinking:Should I be worried about the interview more or the those not guaranteed acceptance letter or phone call..

People have started received acceptances from Nova via snail-mail...while i'm still over here hunkered down til the 1st. #ugh

Reactions: 1 users
People have started received acceptances from Nova via snail-mail...while i'm still over here hunkered down til the 1st. #ugh
I thought it wasn't allowed to get acceptances before December 1st? Thats what some of the schools told me that id have to wait.

I thought it wasn't allowed to get acceptances before December 1st? Thats what some of the schools told me that id have to wait.
That's what I thought, too, until I checked the Nova thread out.

This is like sitting up all night together for a horrific new fall holiday in which 60% of us get nothing while we watch the other 40% cry with joy in slow motion under a waterfall of confetti.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 users
DECEMBER 1ST:
4:00 AM.
BartonFink.gif

8:00 AM.
okay.gif

8:01 AM.
635796213267165508-1163272492_%3Fwidth=500&version=1938161

10:44 AM.
tumblr_n0y58sNnhI1rjatglo1_400.gif

1o:45 AM.
1421686185-a31d0ad3939f64e9f2dcaf60467d14d1.jpg

12:00 PM -> August 31st? XD
tumblr_mlvm1lXKzU1rk5zfdo1_400.gif

GOODLUCK EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 users
just 2 more sleepless nights to go

I work on Dec 1 at a dental office where they all know I applied to dental school. It will be so awkward if I don't have good news on Tuesday....

Reactions: 2 users
Man this really sucks for people who have class on tuesday.
You're telling me. I'm a teacher. I have to spend my entire day teaching and trying to keep calm because nobody at my job even knows I applied to dental school.

Reactions: 6 users
You're telling me. I'm a teacher. I have to spend my entire day teaching and trying to keep calm because nobody at my job even knows I applied to dental school.

Bout to be movie day for your kids Tuesday.

Reactions: 11 users
Lets revive this thread with acceptances!! VCU emailed at 0530 EST. Yes I was still awake!! Best of luck guys!!!