5 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:soexcited: 2 weeks starting tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
So on November 30th we're all gonna create a giant thread and console each other through the last day before decisions.. Right?!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So on November 30th we're all gonna create a giant thread and console each other through the last day before decisions.. Right?!
Let's all pull all nighters and have an online predental party :p

2 WEEKS LEFT, FRIENDS. *impatiently awaits*
Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Reactions: 7 users
If youre growing impatient: keep yourself busy with other things. Put that nervous energy into something productive and get them straight A's.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
tumblr_myqqyc6sPi1shf8zxo1_400.gif
finally figured it out, here's a video of a cat karate kicking a toy dog for you all to brighten up your monday.

If youre growing impatient: keep yourself busy with other things. Put that nervous energy into something productive and get them straight A's.

The professors and I will be very confused if I make straight A's.
I've been out of school for about a year now...

Reactions: 1 users
Way easier said than done. Especially when senioritis hits ;)

The professors and I will be very confused if I make straight A's.
I've been out of school for about a year now...
Lucky, then go out and do whatever you want: go to a small class and confuse everyone by raising your hand and demanding an A in the middle of it, learn a language, veg out in front of the tv and ruin your health, run a marathon and ruin your health, have some fun, or just stay here and blankly stare at a computer screen.
You just need that dose of fear in ya. Imagine on dec 1 you get waitlisted or not accepted, getting straight A's this semester and showing it with the academic update could be your last hope. But if you know youll get in somewhere b/c your stats arent bad, then getting B's might not be an issue for you unless youre like me and think B's are depressing to look at.

Lucky, then go out and do whatever you want: go to a small class and confuse everyone by raising your hand and demanding an A in the middle of it, learn a language, veg out in front of the tv and ruin your health, run a marathon and ruin your health, have some fun, or just stay here and blankly stare at a computer screen.
You just need that dose of fear in ya. Imagine on dec 1 you get waitlisted or not accepted, getting straight A's this semester and showing it with the academic update could be your last hope. But if you know youll get in somewhere b/c your stats arent bad, then getting B's might not be an issue for you unless youre like me and think B's are depressing to look at.
lol trust me I've already been thinking that, but thanks for that :)

Last edited:

I think you're taking us a bit too seriously. Yes, I go on SDN a lot but I also have fulfilling work and play days. Plus, SDN isn't about staring at a blank screen, I'm talking to folks who are in the same exact boat as I am. I don't know anyone outside this website applying to dental school.

I think you're taking us a bit too seriously. Yes, I go on SDN a lot but I also have fulfilling work and play days. Plus, SDN isn't about staring at a blank screen, I'm talking to folks who are in the same exact boat as I am. I don't know anyone outside this website applying to dental school.
My bad Im distracted with something else and that was my failed attempt at humor.

My bad Im distracted with something else and that was my failed attempt at humor.

Wow! Here I was saying you were taking us too seriously, and it was me who read your post too seriously! My bad! :smack:

Reactions: 1 users
By the way man, I'll be on PS4 this weekend. It usually stays off during weekdays.

Omg omg. I hope to get in on December 1st , so I can get myself a gift and a tooth shaped cake. ;). T minus 13 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 users
Omg omg. I hope to get in on December 1st , so I can get myself a gift and a tooth shaped cake. ;). T minus 13 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tooth shaped cake sounds good. Let's get the most destructive one for our teeth

Yes, exactly! Getting straight As in the past didn't seem as challenging as it does now, perhaps it's the effect of being a senior and waiting on acceptances but I really can't, for the life of me, seem to ace any science as of right now. Getting me worried... hope I pass haha

So is anyone else here trying to stay warm these last two days? Im in Florida, and Im still cold.

"Oh, my sweet summer child..."

So is anyone else here trying to stay warm these last two days? Im in Florida, and Im still cold.

"Oh, my sweet summer child..."
20 degrees here in Chicago.. Trying to stay warm is a bit of an understatement

I am so happy I found this thread! I hope everyone receives some great news on Dec 1st :)

Washington!
Oh wow. For some reason I've never heard about the climate there. We don't care too much about Washington here, no offense. But I guess I should've figured it's probably just as cold as Canada

I've already had to wear my winter coat too! By winter coat I mean a hoodie. Because that's the warmest article of clothing I own. #floridianprobs

I don't even know where I would begin shopping for real winter clothing if I end up somewhere up north for dental school...