<6 weeks before MS1, what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedchild

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have less than 6 weeks before med school officially starts for me. What did all of you do before the start of MS1 or what are all of you doing or planning to do summer before?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i think the first thing i should do is get off SDN and stop reading this forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope someone will come along and beat you up for asking this question, for all of us who has just done MCAT and still waiting for the grueling part to begin. :)

Enjoy the sun, get yourself some tan. Peace.

QUOTE=confusedchild;9861605]I have less than 6 weeks before med school officially starts for me. Would did all of you do before the start of MS1 or what are all of you doing or planning to do summer before?[/QUOTE]

I hope someone will come along and beat you up for asking this question, for all of us who has just done MCAT and still waiting for the grueling part to begin. :)

Enjoy the sun, get yourself some tan. Peace.

Already did that in vegas at Hard Rock and got burned + lost some money along the way too.

Garcia.jpg

I'm enjoying my time on the golf course!

I'd stay in Spain and make sure I finish up any research I want to get published. Buy a flight to the US to catch med school orientation.

I have <4 weeks and I'm going on a cruise :thumbup::cool:

Oops, in that case, I do suggest you post on SDN.

QUOTE=confusedchild;9861681]Already did that in vegas at Hard Rock and got burned + lost some money along the way too.[/QUOTE]

This is what I would do if I were you, if you live in a MJ legal state than get your prescription and start smoking weed everyday. Second, make it your daily goal to get at least one girls number (or guys number). Go out on a date with that girl the next night. Do this everyday. And every other day go to the beach.

This was my life before I started pursuing med school, I stopped it all and so during this 3 month break I have gone back to that lifestyle. It is amazing.

3 1/2 weeks of work, followed by 1 week of packing up my house and getting it ready for one of my coworkers to move in, then 3 days of driving to my new apartment, a week of getting settled in and buying new furniture, and then orientation starts.

I'm making it up to myself by going to Italy over winter break :)

i'm apartment shopping and enjoying the limited amount of brain power i've had to use all summer. Oh and I'm going to FL for a week 2 weeks before classes start. yay

I have less than 6 weeks before med school officially starts for me. What did all of you do before the start of MS1 or what are all of you doing or planning to do summer before?

1. Get your house near wherever you're going to medical school ready.

2. Sit on couch.

3. Watch tv.

I would recommend bringing enough food and water to cover six weeks to your bed, and from then until school starting the only thing you should do is turn often enough to avoid sores.