7/13/2012 dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cschoet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am a SDN lurker so this is my first post. I got a lot of study tips from SDN which helped me achieve my scores, so I figure I'd give back. I'll do a breakdown later (it's 3am right now...) but figure I'd post my results. As a side note, my undergrad sGPA/cGPA is 3.08/3.29 respectively (using the ADEA W/O +/-) and my SMP graduate GPA is a 4.0 (W/O +/-). I just finished BU's MAMS program and am an older-ish applicant at 25. I KNEW I had to do well on the DAT to show that I'm far from the slacker I was in undergrad.

PA 22 (90.9)
QR 21 (94.0)
RC 21 (77.1) :oops: When I read, it's slowly and with a glass of scotch or beer...
BIO 23 (97.4)
GC 28 (99.0)
OG 25 (96.6)
TS 25 (99.3)
AA 24 (99.4)

I am happy with my results and hope that it will carry me on to the next stage of this incredible career we are all choosing. I'll update soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Wow...good job man!! Looking forward to hearing how you achieved those warlock scores!

EXCELLENT! You have killed it! :) I have similar stats to you cGPA 3.35 and sGPA 3.22. I really want to do well on my DAT retake this Aug.

How long did you study for?