70 pharmacy deans got 2 day free trip to CVS corp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just heard the majority of pharmacy deans got a free trip to CVS corp in Rhode Island. I can see it now:

CVS CEO: I need you to keep on pumping out more new grads!

Dean #1: Yes sir!

Dean #2: I am already one step ahead of you

Dean #3: keep on giving us money and it is a deal

Dean #4: we are taking 2.5 GPA students like you have requested

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
There was a joke posted on SDN that I'll bring forth to us realists out there. I forgot who said it, but props to you brah.

Student: How does one end up with a small fortune in pharmacy?
Answer: Start out with a large fortune and go to pharmacy school.

I paraphrase. :)

In all honesty, the potential sucker's tuition money should be spent on opening up a Subway franchise. Offering a $5.00 footlong is saving the public from spending ridiculous amounts in TGIF - now that's doing the public a good deed! And, Subway owners have a positive expected return on investment!

Reactions: 1 user
There was a joke posted on SDN that I'll bring forth to us realists out there. I forgot who said it, but props to you brah.

Student: How does one end up with a small fortune in pharmacy?
Answer: Start out with a large fortune and go to pharmacy school.

I paraphrase. :)

In all honesty, the potential sucker's tuition money should be spent on opening up a Subway franchise. Offering a $5.00 footlong is saving the public from spending ridiculous amounts in TGIF - now that's doing the public a good deed! And, Subway owners have a positive expected return on investment!

ROTFL :)

So I just heard the majority of pharmacy deans got a free trip to CVS corp in Rhode Island. I can see it now:

CVS CEO: I need you to keep on pumping out more new grads!

Dean #1: Yes sir!

Dean #2: I am already one step ahead of you

Dean #3: keep on giving us money and it is a deal

Dean #4: we are taking 2.5 GPA students like you have requested

Members don't see this ad :)
how do i become a Dean of Pharmacy again? lol. sounds like a sweet gig

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited:
Very soon, we can see the conversation of a pharmacist and his friend that looks along the likes of:

Friend: So nice to see you! What do you do for a living?
Pharmacist: I'm a pharmacist.
Friend: That's it? I heard you guys only work 20 hours/week.
Pharmacist: No benefits, $150,000 in debt, and sleeping in my car. Because of the glut of graduates, I get paid $30/hour. I am a PharmD, doctor of pharmacy, who spent 4 years after college sweating in a program that told us there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
Friend: I warned you! I'm a manager at McDonald's with full time benefits, no debt from college, and there's room for advancement! Further, there's not a glut of McDonald's employees waiting to take my spot. Cheer up friend, here's a Big Mac on the house.

Reactions: 2 users