90 semester hours?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullishMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for most schools do you have to have 90 semester hours complete for when you apply or for when you matriculate

Members don't see this ad.

I am so confused...my school ended like last week and since i wanted to get my app in early i submitted my transcript before my spring quarter grades...now my amcas is verified and it says i have completed 84 semester hours with 11 suplemental hours (which are from the in progress classes for spring quarter) Is this going to count for schools addmission requirements or what?!? ahhhhhhhh

Matriculate. but please don't think that you should "shave" off a year and apply early. MSAR states that with the exception of Texas schools, all other med schools have either 99-100% accepted with a bachelor's degree.

Texas is odd though, I want to look into that. o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
I will have a bachelors degree when i graduate next year. I am going to be in my 4th year next year. i just dont have 90 semester hours because i had a lot of ap credit and i sent in my transcript before my spring quarter grades. I am applying for 2008 so i will get my degree next school year

I will have a bachelors degree when i graduate next year. I am going to be in my 4th year next year. i just dont have 90 semester hours because i had a lot of ap credit and i sent in my transcript before my spring quarter grades. I am applying for 2008 so i will get my degree next school year

No worries. You're fine.