A cool way to utilize technology and keep up with our pet's health!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't go to the actual video on youtube and don't read the comments on there. I should know this, but apparently I wasn't smart this time.

Reactions: 1 user
automated feeders always make me think of this picture :
f5e8db5.jpg

(sorry for the distortion)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't go to the actual video on youtube and don't read the comments on there. I should know this, but apparently I wasn't smart this time.
Oh god, I can't even imagine. YouTube comments are some of the most ignorant, inane posts I've seen on the internet... ever. It is really unbelievable what people say haha.

Oh god, I can't even imagine. YouTube comments are some of the most ignorant, inane posts I've seen on the internet... ever. It is really unbelievable what people say haha.

Someone had to bring up that there are starving kids in the world... and well, you can imagine where it goes from there.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 2 users
That seems really useful! It can be hard for owners to monitor water and food intake with multiple animals. Especially for diabetic cats, I think the water monitoring portion of this could be really cool in addition to the regular testing/monitoring.
I know! I thought the same thing when I saw it. I know many people (and their cats) who could benefit from getting this