A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh, I think when we have such an overwhelming majority, it's more benefit than hurting us... People going off script though messes everything else up, but even if the wolves shoot themselves in the foot to try to overcome it, it still more greatly benefits us.

I'm torn between kcoughli and Jilary personally.

I strongly disagree. I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot allowing the wolves to know our every action. We are delivering the wolf a win on a silver platter allowing them to manipulate their moves as they want by doing that.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, that can happen. But we either possibly lose 1 small bit of information or we allow the wolf to continue to manipulate us until they win.

I like the former, personally. I'd rather risk possibly losing 1 small piece of information than to continue to go:

"Hey wolf, here is our entire plan for tonight, included in this nice little package is every players night action, every players thoughts oh and clearly you can do whatever you want since we have now made it easy as pie to basically sit on your ass laughing as we run around in circles."
This is exactly why i didn't announce on thread what i planned to do. I did tell Hayley and DVMD in PM though so i knew the info would get out.

And after WZ escaped death yesterday all everyone said was that that complicated the plan, no one said to stick to the original. I picked WZ because as of that day she was our biggest suspect and I didn't know if she'd somehow pull off extra kills or something.

###lynch jilary###

Since that seems to be the way things are headed.

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

I strongly disagree. I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot allowing the wolves to know our every action. We are delivering the wolf a win on a silver platter allowing them to manipulate their moves as they want by doing that.
Not every move was out there, just the block of our two most suspicious people. Plus, blocking wz gave us nothing to help that, but if we blocked Jilary and no kill I'd 100% lynch her today and if she avoided lynch would call her the wolf... But we don't have that now... They didn't know how rocky was using their role, only me and rocky did (but I did state that if you died, then lynch rocky, and I'll state that again for tonight)...

Well, after the Lynch and hopeful deaths, if the game is still going I will make my suggestions. People can do with them as they want, but I will call people out if they are stupid with them

Not every move was out there, just the block of our two most suspicious people. Plus, blocking wz gave us nothing to help that, but if we blocked Jilary and no kill I'd 100% lynch her today and if she avoided lynch would call her the wolf... But we don't have that now... They didn't know how rocky was using their role, only me and rocky did (but I did state that if you died, then lynch rocky, and I'll state that again for tonight)...

Come on, you know that if someone goes "ok block x and if no death we lynch x" that all the y wolf has to do is go... "Mods, no kill tonight"...

It is so incredibly easy to manipulate that as a wolf. So easy. You know this, I know you know this.

I would no be putting out our movement (even just a block) on thread because it gives advantage to the wolf. The wolf then knows who is being blocked and also knows... "ok, I just don't kill and that person will be lynched.. cool!"

Please, let's not be putting that out there for the wolf to easily manipulate to their advantage.

If jilary thought she was being blocked and was the wolf, doesnt bother to try to kill and exact same outcome. If wz thought we were blocking jilary and wz is the wolf, puts in a kill and again same outcome.

What would have changed if jilary knew she was being blocked last night but i actually blocked her instead of blocking WZ? If people die well then its WZ who is dead today anyway.

Honestly the biggest variable change is you being blocked.

Rojo: cleared by MJ redirecting, this was Night 9 or 10, something like that... it was a 2 kill night
Jilary: cleared by rojo's twin questions + blocked on N9 kill night -> unclear if twin answer valid, Was teep still around on Night 9? Was Night 9 a two kill night. And was Jilary's block backed up by someone?
DVMD: cleared by being attacked N8
kcough: cleared by protecting DVMD N8
hayley: cleared by being alone on rojo's twin question -> unclear if twin answer valid Need to know if twins tell the truth or are lying bastards
rocky: cleared by hayley redirecting N11 Would hayley's redirecting, redirect the wolf kill, we know MJ's would but that question to the mods was specific to MJ
WZ: cleared by MJ redirecting N11 -> unclear if actually went through

My thought are in blue.

Also, it was mentioned that MJ did once redirect a wolf, does anyone know who MJ redirected when? It would be interesting to be able to find this. I have doubts it will help us, but since it might, could be good to look for that.

I really don't know which direction to go. Personally, I find rojo's pissed off-ness about being blocked a bit over kill. However, I also find it impossible for him to be the wolf given when he was redirected. So just going to shrug and file that under "rojo being rojo"...

I could see WZ, jilary or kcough being a wolf currently. Possibly rocky if hayley's redirect isn't as strong as MJ's and doesn't redirect killing.

That is what I can think of for now.

Also, it was mentioned that MJ did once redirect a wolf, does anyone know who MJ redirected when? It would be interesting to be able to find this. I have doubts it will help us, but since it might, could be good to look for that.
He redirected hazel. I don't remember exactly what happened that night but I think it was night 6.

Rojo: cleared by MJ redirecting, this was Night 9 or 10, something like that... it was a 2 kill night
Jilary: cleared by rojo's twin questions + blocked on N9 kill night -> unclear if twin answer valid, Was teep still around on Night 9? Was Night 9 a two kill night. And was Jilary's block backed up by someone?
DVMD: cleared by being attacked N8
kcough: cleared by protecting DVMD N8
hayley: cleared by being alone on rojo's twin question -> unclear if twin answer valid Need to know if twins tell the truth or are lying bastards
rocky: cleared by hayley redirecting N11 Would hayley's redirecting, redirect the wolf kill, we know MJ's would but that question to the mods was specific to MJ
WZ: cleared by MJ redirecting N11 -> unclear if actually went through

My thought are in blue.

I really don't know which direction to go. Personally, I find rojo's pissed off-ness about being blocked a bit over kill. However, I also find it impossible for him to be the wolf given when he was redirected. So just going to shrug and file that under "rojo being rojo"...

I could see WZ, jilary or kcough being a wolf currently. Possibly rocky if hayley's redirect isn't as strong as MJ's and doesn't redirect killing.

That is what I can think of for now.
I blocked Jil N9. Single kill night. Teep alive but could only kill even nights.

Edit: holy typos Batman

Members don't see this ad :)
I,blocked Jill n9. Single kill night. Teep alive but could only kill even nights.

Are we sure teep could only kill on even nights?

Also, we have a double kill night that occurred recently (after teep was dead) that is kind of unexplained...

Does anyone know who had the twins that night?

Are we sure teep could only kill on even nights?

Also, we have a double kill night that occurred recently (after teep was dead) that is kind of unexplained...

Does anyone know who had the twins that night?
I guess the only proof was his role reveal to me. In it it said he could choose to kill every other night starting N2.

I guess the only proof was his role reveal to me. In it it said he could choose to kill every other night starting N2.

Yeah, but to me that indicates that if he didn't kill exactly every other night, he could easily move that so that kills could happen either on even nights or odd nights...

So say he kills Night 2, then Night 5, then Night 7, then Night 9... or whatever... he could have started on Night 3. I would have to go back and see how many kills occurred on exactly each night and really don't have the time for that.

Yeah, but to me that indicates that if he didn't kill exactly every other night, he could easily move that so that kills could happen either on even nights or odd nights...

So say he kills Night 2, then Night 5, then Night 7, then Night 9... or whatever... he could have started on Night 3. I would have to go back and see how many kills occurred on exactly each night and really don't have the time for that.
Crap I didn't think of that. Well if anyone is sitting at a computer and wants to explore that... please do. I'm heading out shortly

Come on, you know that if someone goes "ok block x and if no death we lynch x" that all the y wolf has to do is go... "Mods, no kill tonight"...

It is so incredibly easy to manipulate that as a wolf. So easy. You know this, I know you know this.

I would no be putting out our movement (even just a block) on thread because it gives advantage to the wolf. The wolf then knows who is being blocked and also knows... "ok, I just don't kill and that person will be lynched.. cool!"

Please, let's not be putting that out there for the wolf to easily manipulate to their advantage.
I'm perfectly fine with a no wolf kill night. Gives us an extra day to figure things out because there were more people. So it's really a bit of win win, we either block the kill with a predictable block or we avoid a kill with the wolves failing to pull off the kill, and we can do it again the next night (since kcoughli can block again tonight)... Yes, a narrowsighted wolf can throw things off for a round, but in the end, unless there are two wolves, they have avoidance, or multiple kills again, I don't see the wolf being able to manipulate things enough to win unless we are complete *****s. WildZoo not dying yet is annoying, and I'm honestly torn on kcoughli /jilary/ rocky, and if I knew Jilary was blocked last night, as I keep saying, I would lynch her in a heart beat, but now I dunno. My gut says kcoughli, but my logic says to lynch Jilary cause we don't need to win the game in this lynch (since Jilary if a wolf vetos and we don't win, and Jilary as a villager either vetos or dies and we still don't win, but we get more answers either way)

I'm perfectly fine with a no wolf kill night. Gives us an extra day to figure things out because there were more people. So it's really a bit of win win, we either block the kill with a predictable block or we avoid a kill with the wolves failing to pull off the kill, and we can do it again the next night (since kcoughli can block again tonight)... Yes, a narrowsighted wolf can throw things off for a round, but in the end, unless there are two wolves, they have avoidance, or multiple kills again, I don't see the wolf being able to manipulate things enough to win unless we are complete *****s. WildZoo not dying yet is annoying, and I'm honestly torn on kcoughli /jilary/ rocky, and if I knew Jilary was blocked last night, as I keep saying, I would lynch her in a heart beat, but now I dunno. My gut says kcoughli, but my logic says to lynch Jilary cause we don't need to win the game in this lynch (since Jilary if a wolf vetos and we don't win, and Jilary as a villager either vetos or dies and we still don't win, but we get more answers either way)

A wolf could very easily win this by having us going around in circles lynching each other because of "blocks" on the wrong person... It can happen. It has happened before.

Again, please, keep the actions off the thread. I really feel like I would be wasting time putting the effort in looking up things of when people were "cleared" and by what means if we are just going to hand the wolves who we are blocking/what we are doing each night. If we are going to be handing the wolves our actions on a platter, then I am not going to dig through the thread finding info, waste of time in my mind.

The writeup said he could alternate gathering info and killing. Which could mean he had to alternate every other night, or could just be meant to indicate he couldn't do both at the same time. Not sure.

Still kinda want to know who slipped me the Hairy whatchamacallit

So many possible responses to this post... :ninja: :panda:

Reactions: 2 users
I'm really not convinced Jil is a wolf. There was a wolf kill the night she was blocked. That feels like more substantial clearing than the twin info, which incidentally also clears Jil.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm really not convinced Jil is a wolf. There was a wolf kill the night she was blocked. That feels like more substantial clearing than the twin info, which incidentally also clears Jil.

Yeah, but then is it rocky? Everyone was cleared some way or another...

Hayley, what skill did you get last night?

Rocky was only cleared via hayley's redirection, correct? And we have no way of knowing if hers would have redirected a wolf kill?

And then kcough was cleared for protecting DVMD.

If we're going with Teep definitely not being able to kill on N9, then i suppose we'd have to clear Jilary, barring further shenanigans (which are definitely possible considering the two kill night we had after teep died).

Has anyone fessed up to blocking rojo yet?

Rocky was only cleared via hayley's redirection, correct? And we have no way of knowing if hers would have redirected a wolf kill?

And then kcough was cleared for protecting DVMD.

If we're going with Teep definitely not being able to kill on N9, then i suppose we'd have to clear Jilary, barring further shenanigans (which are definitely possible considering the two kill night we had after teep died).

Has anyone fessed up to blocking rojo yet?
Nope, which makes me think it's a) the wolf b) only person I can think of would be heyheyhey with her role or an item

Yeah, but then is it rocky? Everyone was cleared some way or another...

Hayley, what skill did you get last night?

So it was a mad scientist who could do whatever I wanted as long as it made sense for a scientist to do. I attempted to rez someone, but it didn't go through. I was told their was a fail rate since he was a ****ty scientist (yesterday's subreddit was ****tyaskscience).

Also , my abilities don't repeat. So I was allowed to block once, my ability will never be blocking again. Which basically leaves an item for whatever blocked Rojo

I was with my dog all morning as she got a dental, then I was in class. I tried to catch up during breaks, which is when I liked some posts. So, yes, I can stop one lynch. Note this is not a lynch avoidance. I see how that would make me a good convert choice but WZ is literally the only person I ever told. I was not converted as is clear by the fact that kcough blocked me and there was still a kill that night and we know it wasn't teep. I really don't understand how any of you think I could still be the wolf. I also explained how the one remaining wolf may have gotten two kills the other night.

Also, I know it was mentioned that I should not use my ability if/when I am lynched today for the greater good of the villagers, and I don't see how that makes any sense at all. If anyone (besides Rojo) can explain that to me, I will consider not using it. I don't see how keeping a villager around for another night could be anything other than helpful.

So there were only two blocks last night, Rojo and WZ and there was no kill. This leads me to believe Rojo may very well be our final wolf. I feel me being blocked is more significant than MJ redirecting Rojo. The write up about mj's death said he even redirected a wolf kill, but clearly we never saw that which leads me to believe he couldn't make someone kill themselves. So it seems pretty clear to me we need to...

Lynch Rojo

I was with my dog all morning as she got a dental, then I was in class. I tried to catch up during breaks, which is when I liked some posts. So, yes, I can stop one lynch. Note this is not a lynch avoidance. I see how that would make me a good convert choice but WZ is literally the only person I ever told. I was not converted as is clear by the fact that kcough blocked me and there was still a kill that night and we know it wasn't teep. I really don't understand how any of you think I could still be the wolf. I also explained how the one remaining wolf may have gotten two kills the other night.

Also, I know it was mentioned that I should not use my ability if/when I am lynched today for the greater good of the villagers, and I don't see how that makes any sense at all. If anyone (besides Rojo) can explain that to me, I will consider not using it. I don't see how keeping a villager around for another night could be anything other than helpful.

So there were only two blocks last night, Rojo and WZ and there was no kill. This leads me to believe Rojo may very well be our final wolf. I feel me being blocked is more significant than MJ redirecting Rojo. The write up about mj's death said he even redirected a wolf kill, but clearly we never saw that which leads me to believe he couldn't make someone kill themselves. So it seems pretty clear to me we need to...

Lynch Rojo
This makes me more suspicious of you...

You don't see how eliminating one of the question marks and giving the villagers answers is more valuable than keeping you around and essentially lynching you a second time the next day, allowing 3 deaths during that time (failed lynch, wolf kill, successful lynch, wolf kill) is more valuable for the villagers?

My role is useless, so, yes, killing me will only hurt villager numbers, so if people need to kill me if WildZoo comes back a villager, you can do that, but the simple fact no one is fessing up to blocking me either is very suspicious that they are a wolf, cause a villager would be arguing their case for why I was blocked

The write up about mj's death said he even redirected a wolf kill, but clearly we never saw that which leads me to believe he couldn't make someone kill themselves.
That is an interesting theory, and would work better if any villager had fessed up to blocking rojo. When/if that happens then he would be a more viable option. Otherwise it looks like the wolf blocked him.

As for the part about using your ability, you have to remember that villagers win as a team. And that if we decide to lynch you it does us no good to have you stick around an extra day when we really can't definitively verify your affiliation overnight. Kind of the same situation with me hanging around an extra day, except at least you guys don't have to worry about lynching me again since I'm going to die anyway.

###Lynch jilary###

And if she cancels can we please block her tonight

I think dvmd should ask who blocked me, that's the easiest way to find out who the wolf is since they clearly don't want to fess up to blocking me for no great reason except to try to frame me

That is an interesting theory, and would work better if any villager had fessed up to blocking rojo. When/if that happens then he would be a more viable option. Otherwise it looks like the wolf blocked him.

As for the part about using your ability, you have to remember that villagers win as a team. And that if we decide to lynch you it does us no good to have you stick around an extra day when we really can't definitively verify your affiliation overnight. Kind of the same situation with me hanging around an extra day, except at least you guys don't have to worry about lynching me again since I'm going to die anyway.
I blocked Rojo due to the reasons stated above. So I was suspicious. I got the transwhatever coffee yesterday and it allowed me to use another persons ability for one night, but I had to know the persons ability. Kcough was the only person whose ability I really knew so I chose to use one of her abilities. Using her ability seering seemed silly because it wouldn't tell us anything useful. I could have protected someone, but guessing who the wolf is going to target isn't always easy, so I went with blocking someone that I thought could be the convert.

I didn't say anything earlier because Rojo came on all in a huff like it was so incredulous that anyone would even think of blocking him, that he stated he would vote to lynch that person.

Seriously guys, I was BLOCKED after the conversion when there was only one wolf left and we had a kill that night. And we know teep didn't do that kill, so I can't be the wolf! Lynching me will not do us any good. If you think about it you know I can't be the wolf. I'm a villager.

Would be interesting if the mods hadn't told me that MJ's redirect would redirect the kill.

I even posted the exact quote from the mod on that.