A little input??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebasappa

Momma said knock you out.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm a sophmore undergrad and gonna become a junior after this upcoming summer. So I've looked into all the MCAT info. I needed and I plan on taking this whole summer off to study so I can take the Sept. 11th date while all the courses are still fresh in my mind. The only problem is, I plan to follow the SN2ed plan (which requires 13 weeks), yet I can only manage to have 11 weeks. I thought I could maybe study on Sundays as well but I feel like I would burnout easier that way. That or study a little more each day and hopefully it would make up for the 2 week loss. What do you guys think I should do??

Members don't see this ad.

The only problem is that I have finals coming up, and I'm not sure I can manage to start studying for that and study for my finals at the same time.

I did SN2ed's 3month schedule in 105 (maybe it was 112, I'm not sure) days while working 40 hours per week and taking 9 credits. You can do it in 11 weeks if that's all you have to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you have finals focus on that because you don't want mcat studying to affect your grades. You don't have to follow sn2ed's guide exactly. I'm sure some could do it in less than 11 weeks, but if you don't feel ready, consider delaying or taking next year.

if you have finals focus on that because you don't want mcat studying to affect your grades. You don't have to follow sn2ed's guide exactly. I'm sure some could do it in less than 11 weeks, but if you don't feel ready, consider delaying or taking next year.

Thanks for the advice. Do you think I should try and add a little more work everyday rather than working on Sundays as well? Or should I still keep that as a day off?