A Newer Trend in the NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentistabhi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, since the new pattern of the NBDE has been launched with students from SDN securing good scores, i was wondering if people who have already passed the exam or those confident with their preparations can share a final list of books/material to prepare for the NBDE part 1 and 2.
Replies will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, since the new pattern of the NBDE has been launched with students from SDN securing good scores, i was wondering if people who have already passed the exam or those confident with their preparations can share a final list of books/material to prepare for the NBDE part 1 and 2.
Replies will be greatly appreciated.

I am gonna go with DECKS, First Aid, & Papers!

............................................................................................................................

Last edited:
..............................................................................................................

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes decks 2012-13, kaplan notes and ASDA ll do..i just gave the exam on dec 29..got a 90%..planning to sell my materials too..if interested [email protected]

How was the paper style, meaning were you asked multiple correct/multiple response, extended matching, ordering & occlusive movement Picture questions and all pattern?

Last edited:
hi jyotsna, where did you get the material from?
i have downloaded decks 2012 version, kaplan review, mosby review.
just need ASDA material..
can you help?

.......................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
How was the paper style, meaning were you asked multiple correct/multiple response, extended matching, ordering & occlusive movement Picture questions and all pattern?
hey there,
I had a lot of questions on Occlusion..so be thorough with Okeson ..i did not have any picture questions. .
The case study style questions were slightly tough..the rest was ok..read the questions well..all the best!!

The latest Decks 2012-13 are essential or for the new exam which Im planning to give in autumn this year. Haven't decided the dates yet ?

I have the 2006-07 decks. Are they sufficient ?