A Question About Haloperidol Dosage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxie19699

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not a medical professional but I am looking for some information in respect the Haloperidol.

My question is, if a patient had been receiving 200mg injections of Haloperidol after a psychotic episode that required hospitalisation and the dosage was halved to 100mg and the patient left unmonitored, is it possible that the patient could be under-medicated and suffer a relapse? Thanks in advance!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Talk to your doctor for details regarding why this decision was made. To quell any potential anxiety that you may be having, there are several situations in which this suggested dosing regimen is perfectly appropriate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry but this sounds like a veiled request for medical advice which is a no-no on this forum.

Talk to your doctor for details regarding why this decision was made. To quell any potential anxiety that you may be having, there are several situations in which this suggested dosing regimen is perfectly appropriate.
Never mind, the question doesn't relate to me or even anyone I know. Thanks anyway but it's obvious I won't find the answer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.