A.T. Still University Arizona (ATSU-SOMA) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm getting so anxious now. Thank god I've been so busy at work haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty excited to interview at this school next week! Who's all going to the little mixer on Thursday?

Hey guys,
I'm just curious, why are they asking for my ACT score on the secondary? Do I need to report this score?

Members don't see this ad :)
I should be at the social on Thursday as well.

Reactions: 1 user
It's been 2 months since I completed... Not a single news...

The last contact I had was an email reminding me of a missing LoR that I had submitted later that very same week-- that was 2 months ago-
Glad we on the same boat haha!!! I don't know what take them so long

Accepted !!!!!! So happy I literally cried a little when I got the call.

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted !!!!!! So happy I literally cried a little when I got the call.

Congrats man! I'm super excited for you! Enjoy being at ease for the rest of the cycle hahaha. About how long of a turnaround was it from interview to acceptance?

Congrats man! I'm super excited for you! Enjoy being at ease for the rest of the cycle hahaha. About how long of a turnaround was it from interview to acceptance?

About 2 weeks

I believe that those accepted today interviewed on 8/26

I got accepted this morning as well!! So excited about this school.

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted just right now :) !!!

Reactions: 3 users
Excited to interview here this Friday!

Do you guys think that wearing a polo and dockers is ok for the meet and greet thing? Or do we have to wear a dress shirt?

Do you guys think that wearing a polo and dockers is ok for the meet and greet thing? Or do we have to wear a dress shirt?

When I was there, the majority of the men were wearing a dress shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I will be wearing my most luxurious tuxedo

Coat tails, top hat, and saber are a must or it's not even worth it

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone in Mesa feel like grabbing lunch somewhere? Apparently there's this amazing burger place called Liberty Market.

They ask you to discuss anything you've done during a 3 month gap from school. Does that include summers between first and second year of college for instance?

At the school I went to, our summers were 4 months long. Do they want me to talk about that? Or are summers an exception because everyone takes summer off from school (unless they do summer school)

They ask you to discuss anything you've done during a 3 month gap from school. Does that include summers between first and second year of college for instance?

At the school I went to, our summers were 4 months long. Do they want me to talk about that? Or are summers an exception because everyone takes summer off from school (unless they do summer school)

I would think summers don't count. I'd email them though just to double check

For those that have been accepted, any ideas on which CHC you guys will choose / what's pulling or pushing you away from certain locations? I was accepted too, so I'm just wondering.

For those interviewing today, good luck!

For those that have been accepted, any ideas on which CHC you guys will choose / what's pulling or pushing you away from certain locations? I was accepted too, so I'm just wondering.

For those interviewing today, good luck!

My top choices will be Tucson and Phoenix. I'm a Tucson native and both my family and my wife's family live here. I think having a large support system will help me a lot.

Had the interview today and LOVED the school How long did it take you guys to hear back and does anyone know about how many people are accepted post interview? The interview group was HUGE so it kind of worried me:/

Interviewed here today and absolutely loved the school! Now to check my email every 5 minutes for the next two weeks :)

Had the interview today and LOVED the school How long did it take you guys to hear back and does anyone know about how many people are accepted post interview? The interview group was HUGE so it kind of worried me:/

Interviewed here today and absolutely loved the school! Now to check my email every 5 minutes for the next two weeks :)

I was there too! What group were you two in??