Program-Specific Info / Q's A.T Still university science prerequisite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT/2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if A.T still calculates the required science gpa by both natural sciences and social sciences together or do they look at each science subject individually?

Members don't see this ad.

Last cycle, when I asked this question, I remember they said they look at the OTCAS calculated natural science GPA to meet their minimum requirement (2.75 I think).

They were very responsive to my emails, so you might double check directly, because things sometimes change cycle to cycle. Good luck!

Last cycle, when I asked this question, I remember they said they look at the OTCAS calculated natural science GPA to meet their minimum requirement (2.75 I think).

They were very responsive to my emails, so you might double check directly, because things sometimes change cycle to cycle. Good luck!
Thank you for your response I emailed them and this was the reply:
The science GPA is calculated using all sciences, however, natural sciences are preferred for the Master's program and required for the Doctorate program.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Always better to get the best answer straight from the source :)
I applied there as well, hoping to be invited to an interview. Excited to finally get this process underway!

Has anyone heard back from them yet? I filled out the supplemental app a month-ish ago but haven't heard anything back...

Does anyone know if Salus offers Skype interviews? I'm very interested in applying (submitting my application tomorrow) but am from the SE; between class and work an in-person interview might be tricky!