A thread for Sevo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Being a badass slick anesthesiologist is one thing. Being a badass slick anesthesiologist with the best music and its game over...

Members don't see this ad.

Uncle Tupelo. My favorite.

Saw these guys for $3 dollars at the Zepher in Salt Lake City - Perhaps the coolest show I have ever seen. Very few people where there....

Jay and Jeff were so energetic and amazing.

I know they hated each other but the chemistry and magic they created has never been repeated in their solo days.

Me and my budy after discovering Uncle Tupelo learned and sang every damn song on our guitars. I still play Atomic Fire and Still Be Around frequently on my guitar....my kids probably hate both those songs by now.

Sorry I can't get the link to work. Who's the band? Can't tell from the picture.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, anybody got anything new to lay on me? My current collection is getting a little stale. Not enough time lately to find anything new out there aside from what's been getting radio airplay. That being said, I've enjoyed:

Kaleo (this is a great pre-diving song)

Declan McKenna (kind of Shins-y vibe from this kid)

And, I'm generally not the biggest Beck fan, but his new one:

pairs perfectly with a 22oz. IPA or a single malt after a long day of keeping the forces of entropy at bay in the OR.

Forgot to mention, "Unfallen Kingdom" by Gramatik makes for a great Pandora station.

This always puts everyone in a good mood

Reactions: 1 user
Been waiting for the new Tool album for about.... 7 years now.

I saw them in PHX last year with Primus and then again in SD a little later with Alice in Chains.

As soon as I heard this song going, I knew it was a new one and I immediately gained a big fat smile on my enamored face.

More of an instrumental, but clearly these guys are working together again. Fells like tool in and out. So the momentum builds... still.

Cuban flavor for sure. Very "Buena Vista Social Club".
Love it. Thx for the good tunes.
My pleasure. They have two albums out. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. I'm a big fan of Buena Vista and Afro Cuban All Stars as well...

If you're in the mood for some psychedelic alt-country rock give Dead Feather Moon a listen:

I love to spin this one as I'm getting ready to induce

Reactions: 1 user