A WW About Nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okey dokey. I have the time and energy to have a second game going. This will be a simpler game, but not the bare bones of my R&B for those that played that one. I will hopefully have 15 players, min 13. I will be having three wolves, a villager seer and a villager protector (who cannot self protect). The wolves will be randomized (As in your character name means jack, just gives me a theme. aka, role revealing is not a part of the game) and there will be PMing during day cycles with specific groups set up and wolves having contact at all times. Cycles will be somewhat lenient, as schedules are helter skelter. I will just judge where you all are with lynch and of course with only three actions needing submitted for night, I expect these to short. If I get a wild hair, I may add two items that will be randomly allocated as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Okey dokey. I have the time and energy to have a second game going. This will be a simpler game, but not the bare bones of my R&B for those that played that one. I will hopefully have 15 players, min 13. I will be having three wolves, a villager seer and a villager protector (who cannot self protect). The wolves will be randomized (As in your character name means jack, just gives me a theme. aka, role revealing is not a part of the game) and there will be PMing during day cycles with specific groups set up and wolves having contact at all times. Cycles will be somewhat lenient, as schedules are helter skelter. I will just judge where you all are with lynch and of course with only three actions needing submitted for night, I expect these to short. If I get a wild hair, I may add two items that will be randomly allocated as well.

3. dyachei

Members don't see this ad :)
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (woot got my favorite number! :) )
7. WildZoo
13. Cyndia

I promise to be good and not completely eff up your basics game like I did last time

Reactions: 1 user
1. hedgie
3. dyachei
7. WildZoo
13. Cyndia

1. hedgie
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (woot got my favorite number! attachFull193401 )
7. WildZoo
13. Cyndia
15. PrincessButterCup

I need to work on my people skills.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. hedgie
3. dyachei
7. WildZoo
13. Cyndia
15. PrincessButterCup

I'm sorry, DVMD. I somehow turned your smiley into numbers. :(
nguzd.jpg

1. hedgie
3. dyachei
7. WildZoo
10. LeTitsNow (woot got my mental age! :) )
13. Cyndia
15. PrincessButterCup

Reactions: 2 users
1. hedgie
3. dyachei
7. WildZoo
8. Allie
10. LeTitsNow (woot got my mental age! :) )
13. Cyndia
15. PrincessButterCup

1. hedgie
2. Jilary
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (woot got my favorite number! )
5. kaydubs
7. WildZoo
8. Allie
9. Romoret
10. LeTitsNow (woot got my mental age! )
13. Cyndia
15. PrincessButterCup

Screw it. Not like I got anything productive to do

1. hedgie
2. Jilary
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (woot got my favorite number! )
5. kaydubs
6. @@shortnsweet
7. WildZoo
8. Allie
9. Romoret
10. LeTitsNow (woot got my mental age! )
11. BI
12. STL
13. Cyndia
14. Rog
15. PrincessButterCup

Reactions: 1 users
Welcome one and all to a WW about nothing. Yada yada yada and here we go!

You have all received a group which contains three players who you can PM with. No other chats can be made. If you did not receive a separate PM with either a wolf, seer, or protector specification, you are vanilla village. It is currently day from now until tomorrow night 8PM EST. You will be getting to know each other and giving me a name of one soul to hang from the gallows.

PMing is allowed at all times, unless otherwise specified. Let me know if there are any questions. :)
No editing of posts, as bloopers do happen and they are hilarious.

You Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. @Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. @Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. @brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup

Last edited:
ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!!

SnS has declared favoritism to her original mods :p, so I need another player to step in! Now that the theme and rules have been revealed any takers?

Last edited:
I
ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!!

SnS has declared favoritism to her original mods, so I need another player to step in! Now that the theme and rules have been revealed any takers?
I'll do it!

Reactions: 1 users
I did not watch enough Seinfeld to be entertaining :(

Guys. Let's chat a bit. We're not going to be able to get feels from votes alone!

It's interesting that our PM groups aren't stated in the roster. I can see that working in the village's advantage, so we should probably keep those groups secret as long as we can.