A WW About Nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dyachei PMed me and asked why I voted for Romo, here is exactly what I told her:

I voted for him for the reason I stated in my lynch vote, I just agreed with WZ that it was weird he came on right before (the first) deadline and didn't defend himself, just threw in a vote for Rogert.

It really wasn't based on feels up until he acted shady right around deadline. That's kind of what I meant by "lighting a fire under someone"...unfortunately I said it and then lost internet all day so apparently it looks sketchy but still, Rogert popped right on and said he's a villager when he had the pressure on him, Romo didn't provide jack squat so that's why I voted for him :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

And by "lighting a fire under someone" I meant kind of just getting a few votes going for a single person and see how they defend themselves. I lost Internet like I said right around the time I posted that comment but romo and Rogert both had a few votes each already so I would have voted for one of them anyway.

Anyway, I'm a villager, and sticking with my vote or changing to someone who is currently voting for me, not out of retaliation but just because I think the reason for lynching me is dumb

I think you had mentioned why you voted for Romo when you did it, so that's fine. I'll take the internet explanation since you mentioned it before.

I would prefer switching over to Jilary since I wasn't completely satisfied by her explanation and my list of wolfy feels is short, but I'm not going to do that when she's not going to be here to defend herself. So I'll go with unlynch allie lynch Cyndia
Just feels, I don't even have anything in particular to ask about or anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (4)- STL, jilary, gwen
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (2)- dy, kaydubs
Cyndia (1)- hedgie
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

No vote: butters

Lynch Close 8PM EST 30 minute Remain!

giphy.gif

Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (4)- STL, jilary, gwen
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (2)- dy, kaydubs
Cyndia (1)- hedgie
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

Lynch Close 8PM EST 30 minute Remain!

giphy.gif
WZ changed from allie to cyndia - while you have her removed from allie, allie still has 4 votes and WZ does not appear to be lynching anyone

Reactions: 1 users
Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (3)- STL, jilary, gwen
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (2)- dy, kaydubs
Cyndia (2)- hedgie, WZ
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

Lynch Close 8PM EST 20 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

Was just about to say something myself.

I'd like to defend myself since I'm in this tie situation, but all I can really say is I'm a vanilla villager. I already gave DVMD an explanation and Rogert didn't give a reason for his vote. So here we are.

Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (3)- STL, jilary, gwen
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (2)- dy, kaydubs
Cyndia (2)- hedgie, WZ
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

Lynch Close 8PM EST 20 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

I have minor suspicions of STL and Allie. Voting STL gives a tie, which is unhelpful, so I'll go Lynch Allie

I will switch my vote in the interest of saving myself but I don't want to pull a fast one on someone that isn't around to defend themself at the last minute

Mostly looking at hedgie or Cyndia but then that will also create a tie

Members don't see this ad :)
I will switch my vote in the interest of saving myself but I don't want to pull a fast one on someone that isn't around to defend themself at the last minute

Mostly looking at hedgie or Cyndia but then that will also create a tie
i'd rather lynch cyndia than you

unlynch hedgie, lynch cyndia

Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (4)- STL, jilary, gwen, butters
Cyndia (3)- hedgie, WZ, dy
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (1)- kaydubs
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

No vote:

Lynch Close 8PM EST 7 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

Exciting Lynch Tally

Allie (4)- STL, jilary, gwen, butters
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
STL (2)- allie, cyndia
Hedgie (1)- kaydubs
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

No vote:

Lynch Close 8PM EST 5 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

Allie's responses don't feel like wolfy-allie to me

I'm still really unfamiliar with these games, so I guess I'm still learning how to spot wolfy-allie, for example, versus non-wolfy-allie.

Suspicions based on...?

The real life stuff, mainly. I also thought allie's defense seemed wolfy, but . . . .

Okay, I'm going to unlynch allie and Lynch STL instead

Exciting Lynch Tally...........

Allie (3)- STL, jilary, gwen,
STL (3)- allie, cyndia, butters
WZ (2)- Rogert, DVMD
Hedgie (1)- kaydubs
Kaydubs (1)- LIS
Jilary ()-

No vote:

Lynch Close 8PM EST 3 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dammit butters.
unlynch WZ, lynch Cyndia cus I'm not sold on the other choices and I don't want ties

I would encourage you to switch back to allieh, that explanation post was sketchville to me... But she has already played her cards so cheers for today

Okay, okay! I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Unlynch STL, and then lynch kaydubs? for absolutely no reasons but that it doesn't make a tie

Exciting Lynch Tally...........

Cyndia (5)- hedgie, WZ, dy, allie, Rogert
Kaydubs (2)- LIS, butters
STL (1)- cyndia,
WZ (1)- DVMD
Hedgie (1)- kaydubs
Jilary ()-

No vote:

Lynch Close 8PM EST 1 minute Remains!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I would encourage you to switch back to allieh, that explanation post was sketchville to me... But she has already played her cards so cheers for today
More sketchville than you popping on 1 minute before deadline when you're suddenly in hot water?

Exciting Lynch Tally FIN

Cyndia (5)- hedgie, WZ, dy, allie, Rogert
Kaydubs (2)- LIS, butters
STL (1)- cyndia,
WZ (1)- DVMD
Hedgie (1)- kaydubs
Jilary ()-

No vote:

Lynch Closed 8PM EST 0 minutes Remain!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
More sketchville than you popping on 1 minute before deadline when you're suddenly in hot water?
Probably equally, but just got out of the car from a 3 hour drive back to my moms house. BI could verify, but you know. All I know is I am lynching you everyday until I die, without wavering.

*********contingency lynch allieh***********

Probably equally, but just got out of the car from a 3 hour drive back to my moms house. BI could verify, but you know. All I know is I am lynching you everyday until I die, without wavering.

The satisfaction will be mine when I die a villager and you look foolish

________
Please check your votes as Mod got overly excited by participation. :)

The tally has me and allie voting twice. My final vote was for kaydubs, not STL. I think allie's was STL, but I'm not 100% sure.

Reactions: 1 user

No, BI could not verify. That would be using the dead for strategy. I'm surprised you would even say that....... just made it even more sketchy.

Man. Two games going on at the same time blows. I keep getting confused over which game I think someone is sketchy in.

Uncle Leo couldn't believe his luck. Earlier in the day he had found a watch. Later in the day he found a wallet in the trash with $400!!! So incredible. He couldn't believe he had such good luck. The world treated him with such respect. He could do no wrong. Until the world turned on him and shunned him for no apparent reason...

You have lynched
Cyndia- Uncle Leo- The ultimate opportunist.

A wolf*

*All RNG!!!!!!!! PROMISE

Your Roster

1. @hedgiehog
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. @Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup

Night Closed when actions are in.

The satisfaction will be mine when I die a villager and you look foolish
Can u name a game that I don't look foolish? That truly doesn't bother me, not sticking with my feels and them being correct would bother the heck out of me

You have Lynched
Romoret- Estelle Costanza- Such a sweet lady. Best mom eva, even if you may be slightly, umm well, demanding. Is that the right word?

A vanilla villager

Elaine was exhausted from all her friends life events. Visiting in the Hamptons for the weekend to see one "ugly baby", a day gone wrong trying to get to a house warming with wine and chocolate babka, and the last straw, an annoying recently engaged friend whose love of the word fiancee nearly put her over the edge. She let loose with some dancing, only to be made fun of. Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, she gets shoved from the sidewalk by a dog walker and gets run over by a bus. She always knew a dog would somehow be responsible for her demise.

Dead is
GWEN - Elaine Benes- A beautiful woman after my own heart. Practically crazy in every way.

A vanilla villager

Deadline is 8PM tomorrow

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup

lynch jilary.

I wasn't impressed by yesterday's comments.

This also seemed a little out there, to me. I could see an STL lynch. But my guess is STL is being himself.

PBC's last minute lynching could be a noob trying too hard to not get a wolf lynched.

I really don't know what you people want as far as an explanation. When I first read WZ's comment about STL not killing BI, it sounded reasonable. Then I thought about what I would do, and I realized it really could go either way.

I have NEVER started a game as a wolf, ever (except that one SOV/LIS game where almost everyone was a wolf, but none of us knew it). I was concerned when I got my pm from Lupin that it was group PM, but as we all know, that's how we were all told our roles. I did not get any other pm's or groups, just the one group, and no one is talking in there.