AACOMAS and MCAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BillrothI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Quick question:

My AACOMAS application was verified a week or so ago and was sent out to schools. MCAT scores just came in and are now linked to my AACOMAS account.

Do I need to send the scores to each school individually, or will AACOMAS forward them for me?

Thanks!

-Bill R.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everybody,

Quick question:

My AACOMAS application was verified a week or so ago and was sent out to schools. MCAT scores just came in and are now linked to my AACOMAS account.

Do I need to send the scores to each school individually, or will AACOMAS forward them for me?

Thanks!

-Bill R.

You just need to enter your 8-digit MCAT/AAMC ID number on the AACOMAS application after sending your MCAT scores from aamc. After that AACOMAS will forward your scores to the schools on your list post-verification.

You just need to enter your 8-digit MCAT/AAMC ID number on the AACOMAS application after sending your MCAT scores from aamc. After that AACOMAS will forward your scores to the schools on your list post-verification.

Done and done. Thanks very much!

-Bill R.