AACPM application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Telekinesis

Gig 'Em
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When receiving transcripts do I have to input each course grade manually or will the application system automatically input them for me? Just wondering. Also when will apps open for 2015-2016 cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you have to input them manually unfortunately

it goes like this:
class name:
class number:
grade:
units (semester)
category (bio, ochem, gchem, physics, etc.)
special classification (was it a repeat, AP class, etc.)

if you have all your unofficial transcripts and base it off that, it doesn't take too long. To be honest the personal statement took the longest because I was paranoid that I wasnt convincing enough

I know for other types of applications there is a section for one's interests and hobbies. Is there a section for this on podiatry school applications?

puzzles, for hobbies and interests I did not see a section there. However there is a section under Professional Experience where you go to Extracurricular Experience to put in your volunteer work or clubs you joined. the application is very simple, it took me only one day for the application to get verified (though they received all my transcripts well before I submitted application