AACPM Instruction Booklet for 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

itsallgood19

Hey guys:

I've been doing a lot of research and cannot find the most current instruction booklet for pod school (stating stats, what courses count for science/non-science, etc.).

The most recent one I could find was the 2007 version and I believe many rules have changed since.
http://www.aacpm.org/apply/2007/PDF07APPINSTR.pdf

Would anyone be helpful enough to link it or tell me where I could find it? I am a junior now and will be applying next cycle (will be applying late summer before senior year) and feel it will be really helpful in just researching everything I need to do for future admissions.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the AACPM website, it tells you all over

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the link I actually found this and quickly looked through it, I just realized that the instruction manual for 2007 had a breakdown of what courses counted for science/non science and in this one they do not supply that info.

Do you know where the most updated version is containing what counts for what in terms of the cGPA and sGPA? I believe some of the classes have changed in terms of what they fall under.

thanks for the link I actually found this and quickly looked through it, I just realized that the instruction manual for 2007 had a breakdown of what courses counted for science/non science and in this one they do not supply that info.

Do you know where the most updated version is containing what counts for what in terms of the cGPA and sGPA? I believe some of the classes have changed in terms of what they fall under.

I'm not really sure. When you apply online, you have to add each class manually. When you select the class type, you identify it as organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biology, physics, math, English, other science, and other nonscience. Then AACPMAS will calculate your GPAs. If I find any info about specific courses I will let you know.

Go to the AACPMAS FAQ page, it's on there. You might need to create an account first. If that's the case, just supply fake info - it's free until you submit.