AACPMAS 2015-2016 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Both of my transcripts were received and verified, 12 and 6 days ago respectively, and they still haven't been sent out to the schools....
Similar boat, both received but only one is marked as sent to schools on the progress page

Members don't see this ad.

Similar boat, both received but only one is marked as sent to schools on the progress page
Do you mean the "Program Status" page? I called AACPMAS about it the day that my transcripts were verified and a representative said that this cycle as soon as the transcripts are verified the schools can see everything. She also said that because everything is available to the schools electronically that nothing is physically mailed or sent to the schools from AACPMAS like it was in past cycles. I don't know, maybe she was wrong. Right now on my "Program Status" page it says verified and has the date that everything was paid for, where would/will it have a sent date?

Update: Just found the "View Order" page which has a submission status bar and it is green and checked off for each school but there is still no sent date here either, only the payment date and application deadline.

Last edited:
And has anybody heard anything from any schools other than NYCPM yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
And has anybody heard anything from any schools other than NYCPM yet?

Only NY for me too so far. They were really on top of it this year lol... Hopefully will hear from more next week

Reactions: 1 users
Do you mean the "Program Status" page? I called AACPMAS about it the day that my transcripts were verified and a representative said that this cycle as soon as the transcripts are verified the schools can see everything. She also said that because everything is available to the schools electronically that nothing is physically mailed or sent to the schools from AACPMAS like it was in past cycles. I don't know, maybe she was wrong. Right now on my "Program Status" page it says verified and has the date that everything was paid for, where would/will it have a sent date?

Update: Just found the "View Order" page which has a submission status bar and it is green and checked off for each school but there is still no sent date here either, only the payment date and application deadline.
On my program status page it says "awaiting materials" and then it says one transcript arrived but not verified, and the other neither arrived nor verified. This confuses me because in my notifications I was notified for the receipt of both transcripts haha.

On my program status page it says "awaiting materials" and then it says one transcript arrived but not verified, and the other neither arrived nor verified. This confuses me because in my notifications I was notified for the receipt of both transcripts haha.

Yeah they were received and verified by AACPMAS, but the schools have not gotten them yet. It's frustrating since they've been there for so long, and I sent them as I applied.

Also, is there a ranking for each of the 9 schools? I wasn't sure which one's are really best because there are so few schools haha.

There's really no ranking since most podiatry schools are good. It's really based on what you like about the school over others. However, from what I can see, there is a general negativity towards Barry, due to their low percentages for residency and passing rate for the board exams.

Hi guys. How long after submitting the application do we get the official overall gpa and science gpa based on all their calculations. I am super interested to see what classes they will include in the science gpa section. Thanks guys.

Not sure. But go to the "Programming Status" page and there will be downloadable versions of your applications (It's a blue download symbol I posted elsewhere in this thread). It should pull up a PDF version of your application and on that PDF you can see your GPAs once they are posted.

Just got an email from AZPod confirming they have my app! Now just waiting on DMU and Temple

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email from AZPod confirming they have my app! Now just waiting on DMU and Temple
I got the AZPod email just a bit ago also. I guess we have to make some kind of account...

Reactions: 1 user
Fun fact: The AACPMAS hold music is 20 seconds long, followed by a 9 second message repeated until YOU DIE

Edit: 15 minutes in, still 3rd in line.

Edit2: 20 minutes, 2nd in line. Progress brings me hope.

Edit3: 26 minutes I AM NEXT IN LINE, this music will haunt my dreams

FinalEdit: Total call time 34 mins total wait time 30 mins lol. AS IT TURNS OUT THERE WAS A MISTAKE WITH MY TRANSCRIPT! If you received a notification saying your transcript was received and processed, but it is not marked as received in your program status page you should call them ASAP!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Fun fact: The AACPMAS hold music is 20 seconds long, followed by a 9 second message repeated until YOU DIE

Edit: 15 minutes in, still 3rd in line.

Edit2: 20 minutes, 2nd in line. Progress brings me hope.

I think I was the first in line before you! I hung up after waiting for 25 minutes, so you should be on the phone with them now. I am just going to call back on Monday morning, waiting that long is ridiculous. :mad:

If you received a notification saying your transcript was received and processed, but it is not marked as received in your program status page you should call them ASAP!

*sigh* I guess I'll call. Not sure what is wrong with mine since I copied and pasted everything from an official copy of my transcript that I had...and NYCPM said they got my application. Time to wait.

EDIT: Company wide meeting, I guess I'll call Monday.

*sigh* I guess I'll call. Not sure what is wrong with mine since I copied and pasted everything from an official copy of my transcript that I had...and NYCPM said they got my application. Time to wait.

EDIT: Company wide meeting, I guess I'll call Monday.
If your application was received by NYCPM then I think you're fine??

It was, but my grades on the app are not verified.
Verification takes up to 4 weeks after your application is complete! My application was incomplete bc they didn't mark my transcripts as received I haven't even been verified yet

Verification takes up to 4 weeks after your application is complete! My application was incomplete bc they didn't mark my transcripts as received I haven't even been verified yet

Alright, so I'm good for now, I just have to wait for them to verify it I guess. Will schools not send out interview invites until it's verified though?

You scheduling now? Or tomorrow?
Is tomorrow an option, since it's Saturday? Probably not today anyway, I've gotta look at flights and whatnot and figure out what I can get away with, I'm working and taking a night class this semester so I have to plan strategically. Let me know when you plan to go though and I'll see if I can go on the same day. I would probably be shooting for September 14th or later. Hopefully I will hear back from Ohio or NYCPM by then as well and I can do them all in one trip.

Been lurkin. Got one from Temple too. Good luck.

II from Temple! First choice so I'm excited!!

Reactions: 2 users
By II's do you guys mean interview invites because I just got an invite from Temple too

Got the Temple invite, also interviewing on the 10th at NYCPM. Anybody got the same date?

You mean 11th? It says they interview M&F.

I'll prob be there Friday the 11th
OKAY now I have it straight, I'm interviewing at NYCPM on the 10th. Haven't scheduled Temple yet but yea they're Monday and Friday only apparently

Thanks LukeCollinss. Appreciate your kind words. I applied to all nine schools. Just waiting for 8/9.

FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT INTERVIEW INVITES:

Do all of you have your LORs turned in already? Or are you able to get interviews based purely on your app? Thanks guys!

Do all of you have your LORs turned in already? Or are you able to get interviews based purely on your app? Thanks guys!
I sent all of my LoR's via Interfolio about the same time I finished up my application. So yes.

All of my LORs had been sent before my application was even verified, including to AZPod.