AACPMAS application coursework trouble

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cascade11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently started filling out the application for applying. This is my first time and I may be missing something, but I can't add any sessions into "coursework" section of the application. I have entered my university into "colleges attended section", but when I click the button to select the "Name of Institution" for adding a new session into "coursework" section, there is a blank there. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I recently started filling out the application for applying. This is my first time and I may be missing something, but I can't add any sessions into "coursework" section of the application. I have entered my university into "colleges attended section", but when I click the button to select the "Name of Institution" for adding a new session into "coursework" section, there is a blank there. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Top left of the screen, you have to add a "session." This is the semester information, year, class you were in, etc. It should be a green "plus" at the top left.

Top left of the screen, you have to add a "session." This is the semester information, year, class you were in, etc. It should be a green "plus" at the top left.

When filling out the "session" I did a separate one for each semester. When I did it the first time I did all my semesters in one session. MISTAKE!! I had to delete and put all the information in again:eek:. Just be aware of that.

Members don't see this ad :)

this happens when I try to add a new session, my college is not listed in that "name of institution" button

There are times that your web browser is pulling up a page that isn't refreshed. You could clean cache and cookies.

If your school has been added and it still doesn't work I would call customer service tomorrow (617-612-2900).

Clearing cookies and cache didn't solve it. I guess I will call them. Thanks