AACPMAS verification of MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyHobPod

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my MCAT on 9/3/15, submitted my application to my selected schools on 9/4/15, and then received & submitted my MCAT scores electronically on 10/6/15 to AACPMAS. I called the schools and AACPMAS on 10/9/15 to see if my scores had been received, and the schools I got a hold of said that they had. However, AACPMAS told me that they would send me a notification when my scores had been received and processed. I have not received any update on my electronic application that AACPMAS has actually received the scores and processed them. So am I wrong to be concerned that the schools have my scores...but AACPMAS doesn't? Has anyone had this problem???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Download one of your applications from the AACPMAS portal. If there's an "Official MCAT" section then you're good to go.

Reactions: 1 user
Download one of your applications from the AACPMAS portal. If there's an "Official MCAT" section then you're good to go.

That did the trick! They have been received under the Official MCAT section. Thank you very much.

Reactions: 1 user