AADSAS GPA vs. Transcript GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preOMFS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if you have a lot of minuses on your transcript, your AADSAS GPA will appear better than your transcript GPA because they will round up to the nearest letter grade, right??

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS does allows for applicant to enter +/- grades

So if you have a lot of minuses on your transcript, your AADSAS GPA will appear better than your transcript GPA because they will round up to the nearest letter grade, right??
AADSAS does not round grades. You enter your grade exactly as it appears on your transcript (e.g. A, A-, B+, B, B-, etc.) and AADSAS converts it to a standard scale (A=4.0, A-=3.7, B+=3.3, etc.).

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick Question

Whats AADSAS's policy about courses retaken?
I will be retaking a few courses that I got Cs on, hopefully I will come out with As. Do they average them out?

Thanks in advance

Quick Question

Whats AADSAS's policy about courses retaken?
I will be retaking a few courses that I got Cs on, hopefully I will come out with As. Do they average them out?

Thanks in advance

Well, a bit worse than average. They put both fully into your gpa.

They take every single class you take period and calculate the average. Some schools don't allow a re-take for anything above a C but AADSAS still calculates the grade if you took it, despite what your undergrad says.