AADSAS technical issues messed up batches order?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Nowadays, I hear often about this AADSAS technical issues that basically slow the school admission process down.

Particularly, I notice that Case Western Uni and LECOM don't grant out interview invites according to batch orders (MWU-AZ and NOVA did follow batch order). is this normal?

I thought all schools are on rolling admission (thus they follow batch order)

Members don't see this ad.

They will give you an invitation whenever they want. Batch order doesn't mean anything.

Hey guys,

Nowadays, I hear often about this AADSAS technical issues that basically slow the school admission process down.

Particularly, I notice that Case Western Uni and LECOM don't grant out interview invites according to batch orders (MWU-AZ and NOVA did follow batch order). is this normal?

I thought all schools are on rolling admission (thus they follow batch order)

Well... some places like Tufts wait until a certain month until their pool builds up and then they start inviting people for interviews. At least that's the impression I got from their "we're reviewing your app" email

Members don't see this ad :)
As someone also pointed out before in another thread, I think it's better to hear no news in some cases. It could mean they've given a first pass at the application and haven't felt it was worthy of a rejection yet. They may instead feel it's worth coming back to later. I don't think it's a technical hold but it's also better than a flat out rejection as others have received! I know it's frustrating though to wait.. I've been refreshing my email every 15 mins for the past 2 months but stay patient!! You'll hear soon :)

As someone also pointed out before in another thread, I think it's better to hear no news in some cases. It could mean they've given a first pass at the application and haven't felt it was worthy of a rejection yet. They may instead feel it's worth coming back to later. I don't think it's a technical hold but it's also better than a flat out rejection as others have received! I know it's frustrating though to wait.. I've been refreshing my email every 15 mins for the past 2 months but stay patient!! You'll hear soon :)

yea true, I know stats is not everything but the people who receive interviews at these two particular schools, half of them have lower stats than mine (both GPA and DAT wise) and my EC is not average either. So I am just second guessing.

You speak my mind OP. I have been wondering the same thing. Some people who have received interviews from some schools that I have applied to have lower stats than me. Makes me wonder why I haven't heard anything especially since I am first batch. I guess its still early in the game to worry.. but still.

Similar thoughts and experience here.

You speak my mind OP. I have been wondering the same thing. Some people who have received interviews from some schools that I have applied to have lower stats than me. Makes me wonder why I haven't heard anything especially since I am first batch. I guess its still early in the game to worry.. but still.

Maybe it is possible that his or her overall application was better than yours, even with the low stats?!

Reactions: 1 user
I am experiencing the exact same thing as you. I was also in the first batch. I havent heard back from lecom or case yet :/

Im getting worried ): but hopefully we will hear from them soon. Im just going to try to stay optimistic.

Maybe it is possible that his or her overall application was better than yours, even with the low stats?!

LOLL are you saying my overall application is bad? nice!!!! but I don't sit in library doing nothing and have a lot to show for other than GPA and DAT

Similar thoughts and experience here.
I am experiencing the exact same thing as you. I was also in the first batch. I havent heard back from lecom or case yet :/

Im getting worried ): but hopefully we will hear from them soon. Im just going to try to stay optimistic.

actually I know not a lot of people on here like LECOM due to its not full accreditation and the problems associated with the school. I personally apply to LECOM as a back up but seeing my back up bails on me hurts a bit hahaha