AADSAS ,what is the cover sheet ?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesolic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS AGAIN.........

It seems like they will be appeared on the application paper or something..

but why can I not choose everything but three ???

Dental school won't read the rest ?? but those three things for each categories ???

If they read everything, then why do I need to do this ??

Members don't see this ad.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS AGAIN.........

It seems like they will be appeared on the application paper or something..

but why can I not choose everything but three ???

Dental school won't read the rest ?? but those three things for each categories ???

If they read everything, then why do I need to do this ??

The first page of the application before showed your biographical info (name, address, etc) and your GPA/DAT. That's all. If your stats weren't hot, there's no guarantee anyone would keep looking past that first page. With this cover sheet, it gives a better "holistic" snapshot of the applicant so they can see more about you than just your DAT/GPA on the first page. Kind of like a cover page on a resume.

if you have already paid you can go to your school designations and click on the bionoculars next the schools you applied to. You will see your application in its entirity (exceptions of GPA, stuff that they haven't done yet). I'm assuming this is how adcoms will first see your application.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno about everyone else, but if I can choose "up to" 3 things from each section to include on the cover sheet, I can pretty much put my entire application on the cover sheet. Is that a good thing? A bad thing? Am I lacking? Do people really have that much on the application that they are having a hard time choosing which 3 from each section to include on the cover sheet?

i was having trouble deciding which one to pick for my last choice

extracurricular:

Predental Club with like 100 hours or Volunteer at Dog Shelter with 45 hours

one has more hours but the other is more 'impressive'