AAFP Scientific Assembly Audio - does anyone want to split the cost?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WnderWmn10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have purchased the audio recordings of the CME lectures offered at the 2012 Philadelphia Scientific Assmebly. It usually ammounts to 100-200 lectures in total. Cost is $200. This can be, legally, split 4 ways so that all 4 people have access to the audio, but the cost can be dived x 4 to equal $50 per person.

I bought the for the past 2 years. They are EXCELLENT. I like to listen to them in long car rides and during my runs. These are great even or especially if you weren't able to make it to the assembly this year. You can also download all the pdf's for free from the conference on the aafp website and listen along. I have heard of people doing this to study for boards.

I have already purchased the audio, so let me know if you're interested in splitting the cost. Let me know by PM or responding to this post. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have purchased the audio recordings of the CME lectures offered at the 2012 Philadelphia Scientific Assmebly. It usually ammounts to 100-200 lectures in total. Cost is $200. This can be, legally, split 4 ways so that all 4 people have access to the audio, but the cost can be dived x 4 to equal $50 per person.

I bought the for the past 2 years. They are EXCELLENT. I like to listen to them in long car rides and during my runs. These are great even or especially if you weren't able to make it to the assembly this year. You can also download all the pdf's for free from the conference on the aafp website and listen along. I have heard of people doing this to study for boards.

I have already purchased the audio, so let me know if you're interested in splitting the cost. Let me know by PM or responding to this post. thanks
See the website to check out what lectures are available http://www.prolibraries.com/aafp/?select=sessionlist&conferenceID=7 there are 143 lectures in total. There is still an opportunity to split the cost - read my message above (prolibraries allows the audio to be split 4x - they don't advertise it). The audio is excellent. Currently available for $299 if you were to buy them all as an individual or $16 per each lecture. But, like I said I will split my cost, $200, four ways so ~$50 per person. Let me know if you are interested. thanks!