AAMC exams Vs. TPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DigitalAres

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, what do you think? The AAMC seemed very easy in comparison to TPR!!

Members don't see this ad.

My average was about +/- 2 in each section, but I did use PR for content review so that could be why.

TPR has different kinds of FLs. There are those from the "cracking the mcat book-2013-2014" (online+paper) and those from the subject review books (online only - core tests). I took one of the core tests and the PS was very difficult, the VR and BS slightly harder. I took two from the "cracking the mcat" and those seem close to the real deal. I also think TPR has more FLs when you sign up for the course, but i haven't taken those.

Members don't see this ad :)
TPR is much more in depth than the AAMC. I would normally score a little lower on them. However, I thought the review features sucked. I only used them to tell me what I got wrong and then studied it myself.

Well I had a 9 on PS and 11 on BS in the summer and I only went for the AAMC....think TPR would make me get a better score this time?