aamc self assessment physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adrakdavra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my aamc self assessment physics and I got 80%, and they said that the average is 54%. What does 80% means in term of real MCAT score? and How do you study after this.
I was really hoping for a better score then 80% so I am not sure If I can improve my Exam is in 20 days .....:mad:

I am happy with my 93 % G chem, but I think the Chem was easy because the average was 66% which is higher than Physics.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure how it translates into the self assessment (they should have scores associated with certain percentage points), but if your overall is an 80%, that should translate over to about a 31/32.

I just finished my aamc self assessment physics and I got 80%, and they said that the average is 54%. What does 80% means in term of real MCAT score? and How do you study after this.
I was really hoping for a better score then 80% so I am not sure If I can improve my Exam is in 20 days .....:mad:

I am happy with my 93 % G chem, but I think the Chem was easy because the average was 66% which is higher than Physics.

Hey there,

I wouldn't worry about translating your percentage on the SA into a scaled score. They're untimed and are designed to address weaknesses. 80%+ is excellent, especially on the physics. So don't worry.