AAMC Test 3 Missing Verbal & BS Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiwininja

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought the tests but for some reason I'm missing answers for the following questions in Test 3, and would like to see answers (& explanations where possible):

Verbal
- All questions from Passage III (which began with the words "The relationship of the professional artist to the class that ruled or aspired to rule was complicated...") - #88-92
88. The main argument of the passage is that:
89. In the context of the passage, the term tradition refers primarily to the:
90. The passage implies that art is at its best when it:
91. According to the passage, why did past artistic conventions most likely correspond so closely to the social manners of the ruling classes?
92. The discussion of Ford Madox Brown's painting Work shows primarily that:​
- 101. Implicit in the statement that we plan and use strategies in arguments is the idea that we do so because: (this was a passage about metaphors)

BS
- All of the last free questions
211. In eukaryotes, oxidative phosphorylation occurs in the mitochondrion. The analogous structure used by bacteria to carry out oxidative phosphorylation is the:
212. Nucleosomes typically consist of which of the following?
I. DNA
II. Histones
III. Microtubules​
213. In which organelle of a eukaryotic cell is the pyrimidine uracil, as part of uridine triphosphate (UTP), incorporated into nucleic acid?
214. The enzyme pepsin, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of proteins in the stomach, has a pH optimum of 1.5. Under conditions of excess stomach acidity (pH of 1.0 or less), pepsin catalysis occurs very slowly. The most likely reason for this is that below a pH of 1.0:
215. Ignoring stereochemistry, how many different tripeptides may exist that contain the same three amino acids as the molecule shown below?
216. A drug that binds to tubulin molecules of plant cells and prevents the cells from assembling spindle microtubules would most likely cause the resulting plants or plant cells to have:​

Any help welcome - thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Where'd you buy the 'R' exams from?

Why don't you just take the AAMC 3 from the AAMC website. AAMC3 is free.