AAMC verbal self assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

advair250

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to get the answers offline? I've done 1/2 o the passages and want to check my answers, but it seems you can't do it until you finish all the passages (i downloaded the pdf to do it offline).

I read there was a workaround, but couldn't figure it out.

Any idea>?

Members don't see this ad.

Any idea how to get the answers offline? I've done 1/2 o the passages and want to check my answers, but it seems you can't do it until you finish all the passages (i downloaded the pdf to do it offline).

Any idea>?

Other than taking screenshots, which would be illegal and time-consuming, no. I called them and asked about this a month ago. It's frustrating.

In the database, the script is written as such to check if the last question was activated. It it did, then it will route to a sub-routine that bring up the answer file. You can't bypass that. There is NO direct access button either on the test file or anywhere to access the answer file unless you know the link file, which I suspect can only be access by admin.

Okay, thanks! I had just read somewhere that there was a way to get the answers without having to submit it all. Guess I will just do the remainder of the passages tomorrow, then get them all graded at once.

Members don't see this ad :)
Other than taking screenshots, which would be illegal and time-consuming, no. I called them and asked about this a month ago. It's frustrating.

Taking screenshots lol.

There are faster ways of saving AAMC material for personal reuse.

How many passages are in the AAMC VR SA.

I don't recall exactly how many passages as it had been a month ago.

But there are 120 questions. I think I counted it at one time and it should be approximately 21 to 20 passages because it was about 3 FLs of material.

AAMC Verbal Self-Assessment has 20 passages for a total of 120 questions, does anyone know how representative of the real MCAT these are?

I found them to be much easier than TPRH, and slightly easier than EK. I've been on the 8-10 range in those.

Here I got 88% and did them in 3 groups, for a total time of less than 3 hours..

I'm either relieved that AAMC material is manageable, or that this is too easy and deceptive.

Any idea>?

My method was to buy it twice. The first purchased self assessment, I used as an answer key. The second, I used a little at a time to fine tune my skills. A few passages today, a few tomorrow, etc.