ABEM oral exam 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodhorse22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a countdown to the Spring oral board exam results and thoughts of people who took this exam last week. My fingers are crossed. I made some errors and am missed some critical actions. Hope I pass. Anxiously waiting for results.

Members don't see this ad.

I was impressed at how well-run the sessions were and how fair the questions were. Admittedly, there were cases that looking back I should have done "x" or "y" differently, but keeping fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone who (like me) is anxiously waiting as well.

I was impressed at how well-run the sessions were and how fair the questions were. Admittedly, there were cases that looking back I should have done "x" or "y" differently, but keeping fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone who (like me) is anxiously waiting as well.

I felt great leaving the hotel but over the next several days just started questioning myself... Results can't come soon enough...

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt great leaving the hotel but over the next several days just started questioning myself... Results can't come soon enough...

I hear you man. I have heard they have gotten results out sooner than 6 weeks in the past. Is this true? Do you guys know when they released the oral board scores last year in the spring?

I hear you man. I have heard they have gotten results out sooner than 6 weeks in the past. Is this true? Do you guys know when they released the oral board scores last year in the spring?

June 3 last year.

Oral exam results are up: when you log in online, you will be asked to sign the MOC agreement and the certificate number and expiration date will show on the personal access page

Yup, they sure are. I got the same thing.

Betcha it's 5 o'clock somewhere...Cheers!

if i see the following, does that mean i passed the oral exam:

Your Current Certification Expires: 12/31/2026

results posted through backdoor method

passed!!! woot

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Passed! Boo yah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Soo, when do we get the certificate ? Can't wait to toss a copy to my credentialling department so I can get them to shut up about my merit badges ...

Also, does this fulfill cme requirements for licensure maintenance in Texas? Or do I have to still take the llsa crap before my license expires at the end of the year?