About 2 month study schedule for June 21st MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcnetsfan77

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I am taking my MCAT on June 21st! I had initially signed up for the April 11th but with a boatload of exams and general unpreparedness I pushed my exam back so I could devote my full time over the summer to MCAT studying. Since I only have 2 finals in the beginning of May I am planning to start this week.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about a solid 2 month study program that incorporated a decent amount of content review. I want to somewhat base my plan off of this Spinach method (
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ints-in-2-months-—-the-spinach-method.988678/) although it does not incorporate as much content review as I would like.

I have also looked over SN2ed 3 month study plan and am not sure what to go with. I definitely need an equal amount of content practice as well as exam strategy practice so I want to efficiently fit this into a little over 2 months of intense studying.

Any suggestions or anything that has worked for you or anyone you know would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same boat now. What did you do and did it work? Any advice? I am retaking in about two months and also in school at the same time. Please help!!!