About SDN 3MONTH preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamilabella20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
may someone try to explain this to me
so iam trying to follow SDN 3 month plan, i just got my BR books and i have EK books.
but i dont get the plan he has 1/3 questions of first chapter for example... but in my books there is exams at the end of each chapter as well as 25 multiple choice
am i missing something or confusing myself
could someone please explain the SDN plan
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
may someone try to explain this to me
so iam trying to follow SDN 3 month plan, i just got my BR books and i have EK books.
but i dont get the plan he has 1/3 questions of first chapter for example... but in my books there is exams at the end of each chapter as well as 25 multiple choice
am i missing something or confusing myself
could someone please explain the SDN plan
thanks

This has been asked before. Read SDN's 3-month plan, and it's answered several times. A part of MCAT studying is to figure out on your OWN how to do certain things.

25 questions probably mean that you have new physics book. Then, 3-month plan isn't quite applicable.

Does old books have full length exams at the end of each chapter ?
thanks

This has been asked before. Read SDN's 3-month plan, and it's answered several times. A part of MCAT studying is to figure out on your OWN how to do certain things.

25 questions probably mean that you have new physics book. Then, 3-month plan isn't quite applicable.

Does old books have full length exams at the end of each chapter ?
thanks

There's no such thing as "full length exams" at the end. They are just passages with solutions, and as far as I know, we call them "passages," not "full length exams."

The structure of books have stayed same except for physics because that's the only one that's revised (25 questions and 52 questions instead of around #11-14 passages as before).

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes you are right sorry for the confusion
so you are saying i cannot use SDN 3 month plan anymore right ?

There's no such thing as "full length exams" at the end. They are just passages with solutions, and as far as I know, we call them "passages," not "full length exams."

The structure of books have stayed same except for physics because that's the only one that's revised (25 questions and 52 questions instead of around #11-14 passages as before).

There's no SDN 3 month schedule....

If you're talking about my schedule, here's explanation in the guide:

Every third passage of the corresponding passages for this chapter (i.e. go through 1, 4, 7, 10 for first 1/3 and 2, 5, 8 for the second 1/3 on Day 8). 1/3 of corresponding passages = 1/3 from now on. Also, complete every 1/3 of the discretes each time you work through 1/3 of the passages. In other words, when you take passages #1, 4, 7, 10, take discrete # 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, etc. For the questions in the chapter reading itself, work through them as you read the chapter.

yes iam asking about your study plan
thanks so much
your the best

There's no SDN 3 month schedule....

If you're talking about my schedule, here's explanation in the guide:

Every third passage of the corresponding passages for this chapter (i.e. go through 1, 4, 7, 10 for first 1/3 and 2, 5, 8 for the second 1/3 on Day 8). 1/3 of corresponding passages = 1/3 from now on. Also, complete every 1/3 of the discretes each time you work through 1/3 of the passages. In other words, when you take passages #1, 4, 7, 10, take discrete # 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, etc. For the questions in the chapter reading itself, work through them as you read the chapter.