About UIC IDDP 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

insiderdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have filled UIC application and on the chick list along with the transcripts a financial document is included to be checked,what is that and do they ask it from everyone?specially the link says the financial documents are submitted after admission!!i emailed them but no answer
i am confused any help is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
I am applying for the 1st time,,,,,so am confused...
as I have part 1 only..........n zus started to prepare for part 2 n have part2 exam in june 3rd wk............will they consider me if i update my part 2 score after deadline..as it's on 1st july?
any help will be really appreciable.

hey,
as I have part 1 only..........n zus started to prepare for part 2 n have part2 exam in june 3rd wk............will they consider me if i update my part 2 score after deadline..as it's on 1st july?
I think the best way to know is to call them or email them and ask,to be on the safe side.
Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, anyone who applied for this cycle...do you guys receive the application completion email? How long does it take to update in the application summary online for the toefl score report after they receive it?

hey,
Its always better to submit your scores before deadline or atleast update it on caapid as most ivs are sent before the deadline and you dont want your file to be seen after they have given most ivs already

Reactions: 1 user
I dont know whether its true or not but someone posted on SDN that they started already the interviews for 2015...like some one posted interview on MAY 20th...is that true/?

I have filled UIC application and on the chick list along with the transcripts a financial document is included to be checked,what is that and do they ask it from everyone?specially the link says the financial documents are submitted after admission!!i emailed them but no answer
i am confused any help is appreciated
you don't need to submit the financial documents now because that is only after admission.

Guys isn't the deadline in August? or are there different cycles?

No I called them and they told me that the sent intervie invitations

Hey, anyone who applied for this cycle...do you guys receive the application completion email? How long does it take to update in the application summary online for the toefl score report after they receive it?
I have receive application complete finally lol,i ordered TOEFL to be sent directly to them from ETS and it took a couple of weeks to reach them

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview guys? Do they have bench test? How many people did they interview? I am really looking forward to hear from them.. :D

How was the interview guys? Do they have bench test? How many people did they interview? I am really looking forward to hear from them.. :D
LoveDental, there is no bench test for UIC.

Reactions: 1 users
should we keep some hope for UIC?

Anyone who knows if they are still conducting interviews?

Havent heard from them since application complete (which is like more than a month ago!)
Do they send rejection letters too???

The waiting is killing me

Demra were you interviewed?

I think they are done.. I think Everyone that interviewed is just waiting for their acceptance.

Hey guys is it true UIC people prfr ur green card status .....