ABPM/FIPP exam study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spinedok

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for danmiller pain review DVDs or any mps, dvd's, MCQ books available, and person is willing to sell it. Even inputs on which book to read/study material will be helpful. I plan to take FIPP in November and ABPM board later next year. Will appreciate suggestions and replies !!

Members don't see this ad.

I am not here to debate on that and I know that its not of that much significance. Least it will do is that it will make me do some reading/ keep me more updated and make me better pain physician. Having said that i would appreciate if someone can help me in better way. Thanks and Cheers !!

I am not FIPP boarded but I have seen the official ASIPP study materials for it and they were pretty good. I have also heard that the FIPP examiners use Raj as their pain bible. I have been thinking of pursuing this board but it is quite expensive, and also requires proficiency in some procedures which frankly seem to be on their way out.