Academic Update in November 2015 Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know this is a long way's away, but the question is just bugging me, so I thought what the heck...

In November when you're allowed to update your AADSAS with new course grades, can you also update recommendation letters? Like lets say a professor who you take during the fall of when you're applying decides to write you one... can you add it to the AADSAS list of evaluators?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

No, just coursework unless anything else has changed regarding letters this cycle.

So I know this is a long way's away, but the question is just bugging me, so I thought what the heck...

In November when you're allowed to update your AADSAS with new course grades, can you also update recommendation letters? Like lets say a professor who you take during the fall of when you're applying decides to write you one... can you add it to the AADSAS list of evaluators?

Thanks!!!

You can only updates courseworks that previously marked as in progress/planned. Not anything else.

A lot of schools that I interviewed with encouraged us to send in additional letters of recommendation if you would like to. If you have not interviewed at a school I don't know how that would go over. You can always call the admissions office and ask.