Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paymaant

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the email from AADSAS saying that I can participate in the academic update. However, it says that they permit "applicants to report grades only ONE time during the Academic Update period". Will dental schools still be able to see my senior spring grades (I am currently a senior-fall semester)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the email from AADSAS saying that I can participate in the academic update. However, it says that they permit "applicants to report grades only ONE time during the Academic Update period". Will dental schools still be able to see my senior spring grades (I am currently a senior-fall semester)? Thanks!

(2) E-submit your updated application to ADEA AADSAS no later than February 3rd, 2014 (11:59 PM Eastern Time)

(3) Send all of your updated transcripts directly to ADEA AADSAS. Your updated transcripts need to be received no later than 5 P.M Eastern Standard Time on February 3rd, 2014.

(2) E-submit your updated application to ADEA AADSAS no later than February 3rd, 2014 (11:59 PM Eastern Time)

(3) Send all of your updated transcripts directly to ADEA AADSAS. Your updated transcripts need to be received no later than 5 P.M Eastern Standard Time on February 3rd, 2014.
Does that mean schools won't see our spring semester grades (2014)?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, spring grades won't be on your transcript by February 3rd. However, you will likely need to send a transcript prior to matriculation that will include those Spring grades.
That makes sense, thank you!

If we are accepted on dec 2 do the fall grades really matter? For example I do not get my grades until New Years

I would assume that they matter if you do severely poorly, but not so much if you do well.