academic update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qkrdpsk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, hello.

i am currently taking a microbiology course to improve my stats. october is coming to an end & i've received ONLY ONE interview....... sigh :( are the schools waiting for an academic update before sending out an invite or rejection? :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

really hard to tell. :/ I am taking gen chem II and biochem right now and I am HOPING that's the reason why I'm not hearing back from most of the schools.

really hard to tell. :/ I am taking gen chem II and biochem right now and I am HOPING that's the reason why I'm not hearing back from most of the schools.
have you received any interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
This is unrelated but your school lets you take Chem 2 and Biochem at the same time?

This is unrelated but your school lets you take Chem 2 and Biochem at the same time?

Why wouldn't they? Initial biochem has like high school chemistry lol.

hello, hello.

i am currently taking a microbiology course to improve my stats. october is coming to an end & i've received ONLY ONE interview....... sigh :( are the schools waiting for an academic update before sending out an invite or rejection? :shrug:

Schools are not waiting for an update to decide. There are non-science majors who haven't taken any hard sciences or even completed their pre-reqs that apply and get interviews.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...e-reqs-before-applying-dental-school.1069091/

At my school, O Chem 2 is a pre-req for Biochem 1

lol that's weird, your ochem 2 is either really basic, or your biochem 1 is so advanced that you need the knowledge from ochem 2.

Sorry I forgot to mention it's gen chem 2. I have already taken organic chem 2 which was pre-req for gen chem 2.