Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teethfordays

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, for those who have been accepted, are we still required to do an academic update (assuming these classes are NOT pre-reqs)?

Members don't see this ad.

A few of my acceptance letters say that I have provisional acceptance contingent on the completion of all courses projected when I applied. They also want me to maintain or improve my GPA for those courses. But your school might be different so call them and ask lol.

A few of my acceptance letters say that I have provisional acceptance contingent on the completion of all courses projected when I applied. They also want me to maintain or improve my GPA for those courses. But your school might be different so call them and ask lol.

UDM I'm assuming? Thing with me is that the courses I'm taking now are all outside my degree and none are prerequisites. When I applied in the summer I just put the courses that I hoped/thought I was going to take. Turns out that I my courses are slightly different than what's on AADSAS. We have to give them a final transcript at the end of the school year anyways, so should I just do an update now and let UDM know that these are the course that are different from AADSAS which I'm assuming they will not object to? No sure how u should go about doing this. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the chances of receiving interview/acceptances after the academic update? Does it happen? Is it common/uncommon?

UDM I'm assuming? Thing with me is that the courses I'm taking now are all outside my degree and none are prerequisites. When I applied in the summer I just put the courses that I hoped/thought I was going to take. Turns out that I my courses are slightly different than what's on AADSAS. We have to give them a final transcript at the end of the school year anyways, so should I just do an update now and let UDM know that these are the course that are different from AADSAS which I'm assuming they will not object to? No sure how u should go about doing this. Thanks.

I graduated last year so I won' t need to do an academic update but I don't think it would be a problem if the courses you're taking now aren't prerequisites. Let UDM know that the courses you're taking now are different from the projected courses you listed on AADSAS and do the AU when they ask for it. Send in your final transcripts when all coursework is done. This is what I would do at least...

What are the chances of receiving interview/acceptances after the academic update? Does it happen? Is it common/uncommon?

WOW nice PAT score. haha sorry for the random reply.

what if the program you're in is not on the official aadsas application. just taking a couple classes to waste time during the year off